The online racing simulator
Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
Quote from Timdpr ::doh: I mean delete your second post and put the information in it in the first! It clutters up the forum, and looks as if you're just trying to up your post count and enlarge your e-penis. Everyone can see you doing this, though, which means your e-penis just shrivels!

I don't mean to come across as nasty, it's meant to be freindly reminder. Sorry for a useless post, but hopefully this will stop a lot more.

oh! right! that is a :doh: moment! sorry! I am really slow at a lot of things; take editing posts for example.
Jesus christ what is it with the UK and teen parents? I mean, seriously, why is it that nowhere else in the civilized world teen pregnancies are as high as they are in the UK? British parents must be doing something wrong
#29 - 5haz
Quote from obsolum :Jesus christ what is it with the UK and teen parents? I mean, seriously, why is it that nowhere else in the civilized world teen pregnancies are as high as they are in the UK? British parents must be doing something wrong

Im sure a similar kind of thing happens worldwide.

In some countries its considered normal to be married by age 13/14 because life is so short.

But yah, what the hell, that kid doesn't know what he's let himself in for!
WTF, at least the girl shouldvebeen hot or something.. but WTF!!! is wrong with society
#32 - AMB
Least he's getting pussy..... which is more than 70% of the people on the forums.

E: Before people flame me i'm just kidding

Seriously it's messed up, she's a brown paper bagger
Quote from AMB :Least he's getting pussy..... which is more than 70% of the people on the forums.

More than 70% of the forums would rather make sweet sweet love to a blender than that girl, that's not even taking into consideration how illegal it would be.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :More than 70% of the forums would rather make sweet sweet love to a blender than that girl, that's not even taking into consideration how illegal it would be.

count me in that 70%
#35 - AMB
hehe, yup i'm just wondering what went through his mind... what did he think was going to happen, why did he do it etc. etc.
Quote from AMB :hehe, yup i'm just wondering what went through his mind... what did he think was going to happen, why did he do it etc. etc.

Just look at sons and fathers, the sons usually end up doing the same sort of thing their father did. In the case of Damon Hill that was motorsport, in my case it would be graphic design, this kids dad has 9 children...
#37 - AMB
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just look at sons and fathers, the sons usually end up doing the same sort of thing their father did. In the case of Damon Hill that was motorsport, in my case it would be graphic design, this kids dad has 9 children...

Suppose that would explain it

I really don't know what to say because I have so many question but none can be really answered

just that the kid is literally: SCREWED.
the girl probably told him "if you do this, everyone is going to think your so cool and hard" or something.....
#39 - AMB
That story is so wrong. It's a whole bunch of score, win and fail, all rolled up in one.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :13? Seriously? This kid is stupidier than I thought. He will be 26 when the baby turns 13.

Yep, and then the cycle can repeat. Great-grand kids at 52, anyone?
Well, this was on the news on the radio at work basically all day. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

The girl should have known better, AFAIK she was 15. Then again, the 13 year old kid should have also known better.

But there's not really much need to worry/panic. They'll both realise when they're older they've wasted the best chunk of thier life away. I can only hope they stay together or else it'll be terrible for both kids, and thier baby.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The girl should have known better, AFAIK she was 15.

Girls don't know better at 15, that's why they're not allowed to shag anybody.

To be fair though these two didn't look like they had much in the way of prospects anyway. I always figured people have kids when they've given up on their own lives.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Girls don't know better at 15, that's why they're not allowed to shag anybody.

Quote :To be fair though these two didn't look like they had much in the way of prospects anyway. I always figured people have kids when they've given up on their own lives.

Yeah, that could be said. But even so, to even WANT a child at thier ages.. you must be a few sarnies short of the picknick, if you know what I mean.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
ahh all I can do is laugh
"Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight"
Holy Crap...
I didnt even kiss a girl at that age (still didnt )
Lol it's ok, your time will come.
#48 - AMB
Quote from Stefani24 :Holy Crap...
I didnt even kiss a girl at that age (still didnt )

Your only 14 don't worry, your time will come when you meet a lovely caring man.
Well i did

But i read somewhere that he isnt the father, the father of him is the father or something.

It was on 4chan, so i dont think its true. xD lol

EDIT: LOL AMB
Quote from simscube :trust me, looking like that, and having a kid, she's never getting guy...

You should see British talk shows - she'll have two different pot-smoking troglodytes fighting over her, you'll see.

Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG