The online racing simulator
im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Stupid useles posts and stupid useles thread end of discusion..

Speaking to us n00bs or generally this topic?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yeah IMO progres is stil slow but i dont moan about it al the time becaus that is just useles

Did you read his post?

Did you understand his post?

I've hardly touched LFS or any other sim in ages for that matter. But it will ALWAYS have a place on my hard drive. Even if the Devs announced tomorrow that LFS wasn't being developed any more I'd still keep it there and fire it up from time to time over the years just to remind myself how much of a masterpiece it is. Even if we had fully immersible holodeck technology I'd keep an old 22" monitor and an old dualcore gaming rig with a G25 in the wardrobe just to play LFS every so often.

For the people bitching about 24 quid.... please, I was in a bar the other night, bought a round of drinks for 6 of us and never even seen change out of a twenty. Get a paper round or something if moneys that tight
Quote from bramski :i've hardly touched lfs or any other sim in ages for that matter. But it will always have a place on my hard drive. Even if the devs announced tomorrow that lfs wasn't being developed any more i'd still keep it there and fire it up from time to time over the years just to remind myself how much of a masterpiece it is. Even if we had fully immersible holodeck technology i'd keep an old 22" monitor and an old dualcore gaming rig with a g25 in the wardrobe just to play lfs every so often.

For the people bitching about 24 quid.... Please, i was in a bar the other night, bought a round of drinks for 6 of us and never even seen change out of a twenty. Get a paper round or something if moneys that tight

qft.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you read his post?

My superior string of thought can indeed be hard to follow by inferior minds.
Quote from Kalev EST :Hello. My name is Kalev. I´d like to publicly announce that I haven´t played actively since June 2007 because LFS has become boring for me. Thank you.

Awesome, was nice not knowing you!
why do people think others would care whether or not they play a computer game?

oh, maybe i should take the oppurtunity to create a thread in which i announce that i also lost touch with lfs...
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you read his post?

Yes and yes that the reason for me saying that
I was talking about the post made in this thread and the maker of this thread beighn utterly stupid.

This kind of attatntion whoring is actualy the kind of thing that makes me go no not again(facepalm)
#59 - 5haz
Quote from Biohazard :why do people think others would care whether or not they play a computer game?

oh, maybe i should take the oppurtunity to create a thread in which i announce that i also lost touch with lfs...

Attention seeking/whoring? A behavior trait often found in those of an emo persuasion.
Quote from madmat28 :Ahhh... these kids today.
Back in the days all we had was a stick and a brick - they kept as entertained for years!

these kids ? what's that shit ? who are u to judge me ? and who the F*** told you im a kid ??
that said , take a look at my join date mister "i know everythin" , and compare it a little with your join date... i been playin LFS for the very first demo ever released , so i guess i'll leave lfs for the newbies and new comers..i've had my time.. i'll be back when attracted once again by some new stuff...

one more thing, i can say everythin i want here , so if there are some who dont care , fine , i just dont care either of what you think , since i say what i want and keep saying what i want
take it easy fella, btw you said you left?
Quote from G!NhO :take it easy fella, btw you said you left?

quit playing LFS , never said left the forum... ok ?
Quote from silent_wind :these kids ? what's that shit ? you are u to judge me ? and how the F*** told you im a kid ??
that said , take a look at my join date mister "i know everythin" , and compare it a little with your join date... i been playin LFS for the very first demo ever released , so i guess i'll leave lfs for the newbies and new comers..i've had my time.. i'll be back when attracted once again by some new stuff...

lmao. nice one. i would say owned to that one. good on ya buddy. see you on the other side!!!!
Quote from silent_wind :quit playing LFS , never said left the forum... ok ?

"I am gone away from LFS !"

in my eyes that means, gone from anything that has something to do with LFS, including the forum So next if you gonna leave LFS please make a better thread title...
Quote from G!NhO :"I am gone away from LFS !"

in my eyes that means, gone from anything that has something to do with LFS, including the forum So next if you gonna leave LFS please make a better thread title...

How about if he leaves he keeps it to his own self.

If im leaving i wont tell nobuddy about and just go
#66 - 5haz
"LFS is life, anything that happens in between is just waiting."
#67 - JJ72
certainly we are getting a whole lot of waiting, don't we.
Quote from Intermediate07 :i cant understand people who leave lfs

in my opinion it is the best sim ever made, nothing can replace it..

well it doesnt mean that i dont like the other ones like GTR Evo or so, but lfs is still the best

I love your avatar but sieghn your joing date You cant agreu with us play for 2 years or something like that and you'l know what al of us are on about
Quote from chanoman315 :bye... you already gave money to the devs...

sheep...

it's funny they say don't care you leave but everybody leaves a message :ices_rofl
#70 - 5haz
Quote from tiagolapa :sheep...

it's funny they say don't care you leave but everybody leaves a message :ices_rofl

You included.
I think there should be a rule that states: Whoever announces leaving LFS is never allowed to come back.
Quote from G!NhO : if you gonna leave LFS please make a better thread title...

...or alternatively, don't bother making any thread at all
announcing boldly to leave LFS is just as stupid as people who had several attempts to commit suicide and never ever succeed...

they're just attention whores imho...

and I'd LOVE the idea of making a thread like "Bored players say bye here", seriously!

edit: and mods, please add a thread "postcount whores increase your postcount here instead of spamming all over the forum"
Quote from danowat :Really?, you got nothing? odd, I got one of the best online racing sims around for my £24

kaido racer II costs 8 quid...

gt4 can be bought for 8-12

its not the bargain it Used to be...

im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG