The online racing simulator
im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
#26 - Osco
later dude, I'm sure you will be missed

rofl
after CTRA closed i think we will have a lot threads like that
#28 - Elco
But he made a point. LFS is the best car sim/game i ever played. I played it since 2003 first demo that was cool and later the full s1 content and i buy a ffb steering wheel. It couldnt get better! And then in 2005 we get s2; more cars, more tracks, better graphics, very good! But that was 3 and a half years ago and since then we get nothing. The only cool thing we get since then was the formula 1 car.
I want new tracks (new cars are not that important to me because lfs had a wide variety of cars) and yes i want to pay for! Thats not the problem. But why not even 1 track after 3,5 years?
is CTRA closed? Well, new to me. Either way, sooner or later a message will come to your mail / sms about a new patch, that day you'll return

Edit : Saw it now, sad thing.
Quote from oldnavy :after CTRA closed i think we will have a lot threads like that

i sure hope not...at least threads...
Ok
#32 - th84
Dont forget to take the cruise servers with ya!
:slap:
The loss of CTRA sucks balls.
Hello. My name is Kalev. I´d like to publicly announce that I haven´t played actively since June 2007 because LFS has become boring for me. Thank you.
Quote from Kalev EST :Hello. My name is Kalev. I´d like to publicly announce that I haven´t played actively since June 2007 because LFS has become boring for me. Thank you.

rofl...
Quote from Kalev EST :Hello. My name is Kalev. I´d like to publicly announce that I like big black "&!¤s , because they taste good

Fixed your sentence
I made a similar post in the pong forum when I stopped playing that game.
#41 - th84
Stupid useles posts and stupid useles thread end of discusion..
Well, instead of starting a new thread, I will post my incredibly useful and interesting comments here....

I was gone for a while.

But now I'm back.

#45 - th84
Quote from The Very End ::slap:

Shhh, or I steal your oil and blame the polar bears.

We have no oil, why do you think we are still in Iraq.
Quote from th84 :We have no oil, why do you think we are still in Iraq.

You should focus on Afghanistan like we are, nobody knows we are short on oil because they are all stoned.
Quote from mantvisrep :me to bored of lfs... always same and same ... SCAWEN: "Sciroco will be out in this years " OMFG what are you thining????? i paid 24 pounds for nothing.

This is sig material.

It's fine to be bored but saying you paid 24 pounds for nothing is ridiculous.
#48 - 5haz
Maybe there should be a single "I'm going away from LFS bitch bitch bitch" thread for everyong to post their bold anouncements in for us all to ignore?

I'm going away from LFS too, because I just realised it has caused me to have no sleep for the last 48 hours.
There should also be a thread for fanboys to bitch about anyone who says something negative about LFS or the devs.
Quote from Kalev EST :There should also be a thread for fanboys to bitch about anyone who says something negative about LFS or the devs.

Yeah IMO progres is stil slow but i dont moan about it al the time becaus that is just useles

im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG