The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
lmao u fool, u could have got that in Thatcham co op. Spanner. No brains.
Shut up Rob. Bastard guy.
Wot's this snow shyte ???

It's 28 to 32 celcius here and I've been on the beach.

For days ...................

HA HA

Mind you, you need to feel sorry for the Aussies cus it's barbarque season there at the mo.

Snow and ice - I scoff at you !

Now where was that cold beer and bikini unclad cutie ????
Quote from Racer X NZ :Wot's this snow shyte ???

It's 28 to 32 celcius here and I've been on the beach.

For days ...................

HA HA

Mind you, you need to feel sorry for the Aussies cus it's barbarque season there at the mo.

Snow and ice - I scoff at you !

Now where was that cold beer and bikini unclad cutie ????

id rather put up with a couple of days of snow than live in a nation full of exported criminals and "g'day mate's"
Quote from DeKo :id rather put up with a couple of days of snow than live in a nation full of exported criminals and "g'day mate's"

That's Australia, not New Zealand! (I think)

Nah I wouldn't want it to be that hot either, would be nice of the temperature just stayed somewhere between hot and cold like it usually does here.
Then we get miserable rain! This is the best weather! Stop complaining. People in the UK are always so bloody miserable lol.

Brighten up, Enjoy it as we hardly ever get it. We always complain we never get any. This may sound like a rant but I love the snow. It doesn't stop me getting to work or doing everything I normally would. But we get the extra bonus of the country looking beautiful (well maybe only in there here rural parts) My own opinions your free to moan and whine about the snow. Just don't whine to me
I attach a picture out the window, And also the warmth of my room at this year.
Attached images
2009_0208snow10011.JPG
2009_0208snow10013.JPG
Northern Ireland was missing out on all the snow for ages.

We have a load of snow now but, it's thick on the ground and is continuing to snow
Quote from 5haz :That's Australia, not New Zealand! (I think)

Nah I wouldn't want it to be that hot either, would be nice of the temperature just stayed somewhere between hot and cold like it usually does here.

we in the UK dont actually appreciate how, relatively, how reliable/good our weather is. It is very rarely too hot, even on the good days in the summer its a 'nice' temperature, and we only get a bit of snow a year, everybody has a play in it, has a wee moan and then it melts, and we move on. We dont have any extreme weather, nothing like the weather in south united states (you know what i mean, new orleans, for example) and we all like to have a good moan about the rain, but it isnt that bad, it means we very rarely get a drought (well, up here we never do, in south england they cry and cry about not being able to use their hosepipes, but there is never any serious danger) and is particularly good for all the farming. the weather is usually very dreary and boring, a bit miserable and usually a bit of a drizzle, but we can cope with rain.
Quote from DeKo :we in the UK dont actually appreciate how, relatively, how reliable/good our weather is.

Hold yer horses there, good is ney a word to describe our weather Are you mad!?

First thing any group of people say when it snows "oh thats gonna stick" or "oh thats not gonna stick, it's too wet" LOL < all of a sudden we become climatologists and experts in the field of sticky snow - they do my ruddy head in!
Quote from DeKo :we in the UK dont actually appreciate how, relatively, how reliable/good our weather is. It is very rarely too hot, even on the good days in the summer its a 'nice' temperature, and we only get a bit of snow a year, everybody has a play in it, has a wee moan and then it melts, and we move on. We dont have any extreme weather, nothing like the weather in south united states (you know what i mean, new orleans, for example) and we all like to have a good moan about the rain, but it isnt that bad, it means we very rarely get a drought (well, up here we never do, in south england they cry and cry about not being able to use their hosepipes, but there is never any serious danger) and is particularly good for all the farming. the weather is usually very dreary and boring, a bit miserable and usually a bit of a drizzle, but we can cope with rain.

True true, but occasionally we get things like Summer 2007, which certainly isn't normal!
Quote from CSU1 :Hold yer horses there, good is ney a word to describe our weather Are you mad!?

First thing any group of people say when it snows "oh thats gonna stick" or "oh thats not gonna stick, it's too wet" LOL < all of a sudden we become climatologists and experts in the field of sticky snow - they do my ruddy head in!

Yea, and also those idiots who seem to think it can be "Too cold for snow."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPi43nv2QWw

Took some small videos clips of my journey to and from work yesterday. The trip to work wasn't too bad once I cleared all the back roads and hit the main road but the trip home was a nightmare. Snow was falling hard so couldn't see very much of anything and the roads hadn't even been touched by a plough. Even the roads in the city were bad with black ice on the dual carriage way.

Although my fiesta with its narrow steel wheels is great in the snow!
Wow, now it's not snow, just loads of rain!
Snowing here
we had a little bit of sleety snowy stuff earlier this afternoon, which just means more water falling on already frozen ground. The night we're watching though is Monday, Oxfordshire has been forecast up to 20cm of snow apparently
Oh, that's just ****ing great.

Either I leave my house at 8.20 to get to work for 8.27 (start at 8.30), or I leave my house at 7.35 to catch the 7.43 train.

I hate snow, I'm emmigrating.
Grr, all you southerners with your snow...

I want some snow, but the problem is it's forecasted to fall when I don't want any! I have to be at school at 9 to catch the bus to some sciency trip, but the bus has been getting there 10 mins late with no snow on the roads, as it is large, and has to turn around in narrow, snow lined country lanes. I would feel sorry for the driver if he wasn't a complete prick!
F**k me it was ruddy cold last night. -14C in Alness and the roads were like an ice hockey rink. Aviemore was -18C.

Thank the lord for double glazing and a well insulated loft.
Jesus, it's colder than that spell a few weeks ago. Was -9.8 (Odiham, Hampshire) last night. Very icy all over the place, now has about 2-3 cm of rain on top of it. all going gooey and icy too! Heavy rain 3-4 cm/snow maybe 20 cm for later and then maybe a frost tonight!

Should be fun tomorrow morning I love it
Yep it was very cold here in elgin think it got to -12C or something like that. The Snow here is just solid now its like a ice rink .
Rain all day, yet the snow on the ground in places refuses to be moved, there is still massive piles of it from last Sunday!

Weatherman says its going to turn to snow later, bugger.
just got back from plowing 4 inches of snow
Quote from spiderbait90 :True, but you have Gordon Brown and Dajmin.... What more could you want. Snowploughs?

Hey, I object to being used in the same sentence as that one-eyed Scottish idiot. I have two eyes and a reasonable intelligence. Please ignore that it took 2 days for me to even notice my name in the thread...

Besides, I'm f*cking awesome

Back on-topic. More snow will make next weekend interesting since I have another fairly big round trip planned. London - Norwich - Leicester - Norwich. Yay!
Got back from my 5 mile commute. Fingers frozen to the bone, couldn't see where I was going (for the incredibily heavy rain) and my bike is disgusting.

Snow tommorow, oh god I hope not.
We had an hour to burn at uni between classes, so after spotting that someone had made a ramp and the snow was very smooth and frozen in that area we decided to go sledging! Went to the shop on campus, bought a few A1 folders (ideal sledges!) and headed for the ramp.

Could get some good air over the ramp, only thing was the landing really hurt! Can't recommend portfolio sleeves enough... could get some speed down the hill!

Attached images
uni_sledging.jpg

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG