The online racing simulator
LFS Version Z
(9 posts, started )
LFS Version Z
Good morning,

I need help, etou with two problems;

1 - I had to clean / format my PC, when you reinstall LFS Z version, and have carried LFS.exe, he gets the whole screen black and does not enter, and is thus for 10 minutes, having to reset the PC, Can I get me help, why this, where I have to set up, what do I have to return to normal, opening the simulator normally.

2 - I can not delete FRAPS19D, eta empty file, but when you delete command, it gives the message - can not be excluded, is being used by someone or program, but in reality it is not for nothing udado and delete.

Att;

Pjuniorbra
1. I don't understand what you mean when you say "and have carried LFS.exe". A fresh install of LFS should work straight "out of the box".

2. Presumably some program has set a flag for access. What normally works for me, is to rename the file, reboot, and it'll delete fine.
I think he might mean that he kept lfs on a cd or something and then copied it back over to the pc.

Bob is right though, a fresh install is always the way to go.
Re....
What I mean is that when I extraio the LFS which is zipped, and open orders to play, he starts, but will not display on the monitor shows the IFT opens as normal and as it was before, the screen goes black, not is nothing, nothing, nothing ,........

The second item, I mean I have to rename it to exclude it, this is what I understood?
Right, so it isnt detecting your graphics card properly i would guess.
Quote from pjuniorbra :The second item, I mean I have to rename it to exclude it, this is what I understood?

The file locks should be cleared when you reboot, but something might be locking the file upon bootup. If you rename the file, the process won't find it to lock the file, hence you can delete it after a reboot.
From what he's trying to say... i think

He has LFS downloaded, then, he extracts it. then when he opens lfs
he just gets a black screen?
Just redownload. Don't know why you wouldn't anyways.

LFS Version Z
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG