The online racing simulator
[SC] looking for a programmer
my team needs a a insim programmer only problems is is that i cant pay them unless they dont mind in cruise money, admin and a high end slot on team please help my team we really need it :hidesbehi
:bananadea
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :my team needs a a insim programmer only problems is is that i cant pay them unless they dont mind in cruise money and admin and a high end slot on team please help my team we really need it :hidesbehi
:bananadea

i doubt that lfs programmers would make you insim for free, lowest price for custom one i saw is 150€ and others may ask double as that, so i think that you must do cruise insim yourself
#3 - Silox
There is a free cruise insim on the forum somewhere... Just click the magic button!
So you want to make a cruise server and you dont't have a programmer?
yea, tc programmer works for free 720 programmer works for free shall i continue
Quote from Silox :There is a free cruise insim on the forum somewhere... Just click the magic button!

haha right
#7 - wild
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :haha right

What's the matter with the Open Source Cruise system? It's whats your Insim will be based off anyway, as i doubt anyone will make one from scratch and for free!
i dont know c#
Just pick up on things! I never learnt C# properly, just taught myself by looking at Open Source Cruise code. I used to be able to help make InSim applications, but don't haver the time now. Good luck!
Quote from shaun463 :Just pick up on things! I never learnt C# properly, just taught myself by looking at Open Source Cruise code. I used to be able to help make InSim applications, but don't haver the time now. Good luck!

+1

Learn with editing, that's how I've learnt all my scripting languages...
Quote from Silox :+1

Learn with editing, that's how I've learnt all my scripting languages...

+1 thats how i learn
Quote from Robbo01 :+1 thats how i learn

+1 same with me

Just give it a try by editing the basic cruise insim and you will pick things up as you go along.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG