The online racing simulator
I like the blingy ones more

now you look like a pirate jk
TBH I was actually kinda joking - maybe I should have put a smilie at the end of my post

Although I do kinda not like ear-rings and stuff on guys, but meh, it's his choice
Quote from G!NhO :I like the blingy ones more

now you look like a pirate jk

I see what you did yhaaarrrr!

Me is on the left, gf right :P
I'd just like to say that anyone who though that cat picture was in any way sexual... You've been watching far too much Frankie Boyle. I would post a video link of Frankie's sketch about animals but I'd probably get an infraction for doing so.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'd just like to say that anyone who though that cat picture was in any way sexual... You've been watching far too much Frankie Boyle. I would post a video link of Frankie's sketch about animals but I'd probably get an infraction for doing so.

Having a pet is just basically saying 'I have tried to find love within my own species...'

I don't know how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff...I'd shag an owl, because whatever position you took it from, you could always get eye contact.

I love a bit of Frankie...Don't make that sexual!
Quote from Timdpr :Having a pet is just basically saying 'I have tried to find love within my own species...'

I don't know how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff...I'd shag an owl, because whatever position you took it from, you could always get eye contact.

But it's the final line of that sketch that I was referring to. But you can work it out for yourself...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

But it's the final line of that sketch that I was referring to. But you can work it out for yourself...

Just had a look on youtube, and... Lol, I'd forgotten that one! I'll let people find it themselves...
Quote from Timdpr :Having a pet is just basically saying 'I have tried to find love within my own species...'

I just read that in my head using Frankie's voice. He's brilliant. I can't wait for the next season!
Quote from Timdpr :Just had a look on youtube, and... Lol, I'd forgotten that one! I'll let people find it themselves...

Me too, that was awesome The last sentence is legend
I'll give it a go.. Even when my butt looks better than my face...
Here's an "Paparazzi-shoot" from local bar taken by my friend...
Attached images
227719.jpg
Quote from micarone :I'll give it a go.. Even when my butt looks better than my face...

Mika Hakkinen ? :magnify:
Quote from micarone :I'll give it a go.. Even when my butt looks better than my face...

Hey, you don't look that bad...in fact, you're very, very hansome! Even the weird Mika Hakkinen guy in the picture you attatched seems to think that way, see the way he's looking at you?
Quote from Gills4life :Mika Hakkinen ? :magnify:

Are you saying that because he's Finnish? I don't think he looks like Häkkinen at all.
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you saying that because he's Finnish? I don't think he looks like Häkkinen at all.

He looks like a mix between Hakkinen and Ronan Keating
Lol, don't search for Ronan Keating on google images! I agree with J@tko
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you saying that because he's Finnish? I don't think he looks like Häkkinen at all.

Doesn't every second Finn look like that?
There is a slight resembelance, couldn't you have gotten a less "gay" picture of Häkkinen ? XD
Like 2 drops of water
C-C-C-Combo breaker

.... waait. So I'm the every other Finn then?
Attached images
n1159905948_30190780_1784.jpg
Quote from hyntty :C-C-C-Combo breaker

.... waait. So I'm the every other Finn then?

Actually to be honest, you with blonde hair and blonde eyebrows is Mika Hakkinen aswell!
Oh noes!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG