The online racing simulator
need Nvidia on a budget.
(53 posts, started )
WOW!!!! does it have a fan or will it overheat?
Most likely uses a heatsink if it doesn't have a fan. These won't overheat but you can't overclock them, and often run at slower clock speeds than a fan-cooled equivalent.
thatnks for the pics its on my to get list.
I dont understand why you're buying a 9600GT thats more expensive than the HD4830. It makes no sense at all illepall
Quote from Tezuka :I dont understand why you're buying a 9600GT thats more expensive than the HD4830. It makes no sense at all illepall

Fanboys...
But smart fanboys (lol oxymoron) would just pay $10 more and buy the 8800GT
^yup, i like Nvidia... it's simply me...
9600gt is faster than the 4830
Quote from natedog420 :9600gt is faster than the 4830

LOL!!! Do you have a source to back that up? Otherwise you're just proving that you have no idea what you're talking about!

The Radeon 4830 is faster than the 9800GT, and thus significantly faster than the 9600GT .

Next time go read some reviews before making statements like the one you just made.
i like Nvidia:laola:
if you like nvidia then why don't you marry it...
cause i can't, and i cant take advantage of it... sharp edges..
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :LOL!!! Do you have a source to back that up? Otherwise you're just proving that you have no idea what you're talking about!

The Radeon 4830 is faster than the 9800GT, and thus significantly faster than the 9600GT .

Next time go read some reviews before making statements like the one you just made.

heres my proof as the 8800 gt is the same as the 9800 gt but 9800gt has lower power consumption and i would say it beats the 4830. and to add to that my 8800gt beats a 4850 when i have it at my high clocks so....

http://xtreview.com/images/HD4830vs9800GT.PNG
Attached images
HD4830vs9800GT.PNG
But now we're talking about the 9800GT, which was not part of what you said first. You said the 9600GT is faster than the 4830, which is simply not true. I don't care to compare the 9800GT to the 4830, they give similar performance numbers, it all depends on who reviewed them...
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :LOL!!! Do you have a source to back that up? Otherwise you're just proving that you have no idea what you're talking about!

The Radeon 4830 is faster than the 9800GT, and thus significantly faster than the GTX295! .

Well, kinda fixed it.
I know you think I'm an ATI fanboy (which I am lol), but don't put words into my mouth.
I also have an Ati, but I cant consider myself a Ati fanboy. This is my first Ati I ever bought and im very happy with it.

Well, I did own a Ati 9550 when it was new.
can you post 2 links or 1 official link that satisfys me?
Driver support should be a top issue also, another reason someone will choose Nvidia. I just bought a 9800GTX+ OC and never happier, and it runs everything perfectly fine, no "hotfixes" do download.. Go nvidia, at least for now.
so the 9600 it is
Quote from DHRammstein :Driver support should be a top issue also, another reason someone will choose Nvidia. I just bought a 9800GTX+ OC and never happier, and it runs everything perfectly fine, no "hotfixes" do download.. Go nvidia, at least for now.

Sorry, but the stuff you've posted is utter crap. I've had Matroxes, NVidias and ATIs (I won't post a list, but my pc experience starts in 1990) and NEVER had ANY driver problems. not even with my 12 mile long vesa local bus cards.
Either you can install a driver or you're just useless. At everything.

greetz

der butz

need Nvidia on a budget.
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG