The online racing simulator
Monster Energy!
(99 posts, started )

Poll : Do you like Monster Energy?

No
Yes
Not really, i like Red Bull more
Ye Red Bull with red Wodka is nice
I thought you were talking about Electricity. I don't need energy drinks, just a good night's sleep.
You all can take your nancy-boy Red Bull and Monster elsewhere. Everyone knows real men drink Bawls.
f*ck monsters...http://www.batterydrink.com/ ftw! i was an addict, not anymore, only couple of them a week...
havent ever got any mosnter energy, do they ship it to finland?
The only one for me is Tesco's "Kick"....OK, it tastes like p1$$, looks like p1$$, and probably IS p1$$, but it's cheap! With my shift pattern and permanently suffering from jet-lag, I get through 3 or 4 LITRES a week.
If I could find a way to hook up to a continuous intravenous supply of pure caffeine, I would probably go for that instead.

[scary thought time] FYI, at least 85% of coach drivers that dont do regular (ie: school) runs are the same. [/scary thought time]
I drank half a can of this, and I thought I was seriously going to die. It freaked me out! My heart just kept beating faster and faster, and I was getting jitterish. I was actually scared from this. So, I am never drinking energy drinks again (maybe Gatorade or Powerade though ).

Quote: Sometimes, other people's opinions are just a huge problems to others. Just accept their opinions, and move on.
#32 - T.J.
I drank 20 of these one night... I couldnt sleep for some days
Quote from T.J. :I drank 20 of these one night... I couldnt sleep for some days

did you know that a car full of 5 teens actually died from drinking to many energy drinks?
GoFast is the best energy drink ever made.
#35 - 5haz
Forget energy drinks, Mcdonalds makes me bounce off walls and shake like a washing machine for about 10 minutes.

I would imagine Cocaine is probrably quite effective too, but I don't recommend you try it.
"Battery" is the best tasted energy drink.
Quote from TexasLTU :"Battery" is the best tasted energy drink.

but the new one isnt as good one as the olds, juice and battery really dont fit :/
Redbull is awesome.

Although the Sainsburys Energy Drink is nice, and it's only like 40p a can.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Redbull is awesome.

really? lol. battery is 2,40 can and a bottle is 3e
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Redbull is awesome.

Tescos Kick is £1.50 for TWO * 1ltr bottles! Sometimes they have it on a 'special', and its only 88 PENCE for two litres!
Quote from batteryy :really? lol. battery is 2,40 can and a bottle is 3e

jeez thats expansive!

Monster is €1,48 for 0,5L
Quote from Bladerunner :Tescos Kick is £1.50 for TWO * 1ltr bottles! Sometimes they have it on a 'special', and its only 88 PENCE for two litres!

Maybe I have to try that some time.
Dont think it is in Austria, and honestly dont think it will ever come to austria.
Battery and Red Bull FTW!!!
Red bull is nice, but it tastes pretty much like all the other cheaper ones, monster does taste very different.
Well its not a real "energy drink", but Coca Cola works like one, and tastes really fuking great.
#47 - T.J.
X-RAY is one good energy drink... I drank like a plate of then when I was at a LAN-Party... That is like 30 cans in a weekend.. I didn`t sleep a minute^^
Quote from G!NhO :Red bull is nice, but it tastes pretty much like all the other cheaper ones, monster does taste very different.

in finland its strange that theres these ones that cost more and taste great, and then are loads of some cheap ones but they are ment to taste like the more costy ones but still they taste like crap
Coca Cola does fine for me. Can't stand the taste of energy drinks, but Sprite 3G (don't know if they make it anymore) works well! And Red Devil is good when doing sport.
Quote from batteryy :in finland its strange that theres these ones that cost more and taste great, and then are loads of some cheap ones but they are ment to taste like the more costy ones but still they taste like crap

Well here there are some cheap ones that taste quite nice.

Like Golden Power

Monster Energy!
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG