The online racing simulator
M-power Drift Movie
(38 posts, started )
M-power Drift Movie
Just another random drifting video.

And the "music" is absolutely awful. :vomit:
#3 - amp88
I turned it off after 5 seconds because of the music.
fps 0 and the music sucks and dont rape m power or ill rape you
This is bad
I muted it quickly then just saw some car making smoke from a distance...
#7 - STF
Am I like one of 20 people that uses this sim for racing? :doh:
I know the name of the song guys!!!!!
The bloody awfull!!

Im sorry video maker but the video was also quite bad the frames per second were bad....
Quote from BigTime :Am I like one of 20 people that uses this sim for racing? :doh:

Pretty much - yeah
Quote from BigTime :Am I like one of 20 people that uses this sim for racing? :doh:

I was wondering the same thing.. so you're not alone

The music was so awful i clicked away after 5 seconds..
I muted the video as soon as the music started and then I pretty much skipped huge chunks until the end.
this is my first video of sony vegas 8
The music ****ing sucks.
xahxah
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :fps 0 and the music sucks and dont rape m power or ill rape you

My/our team is "Mpower team" so think about some other name please....i guess we are here quite longer than you

and the video...those helicopter shots and veeeeery long shots (where i hardly saw the car) werent good at all

EDIT// oh as I see it is your nick not team name...that is better but still not the best
Quote from bavorak :My/our team is "Mpower team" so think about some other name please....i guess we are here quite longer than you

and the video...those helicopter shots and veeeeery long shots (where i hardly saw the car) werent good at all

EDIT// oh as I see it is your nick not team name...that is better but still not the best

LOL u fail rofl :drink:Actually the Team is JD (Junkie Drift) his nick is Mpower ...
Quote from bavorak :My/our team is "Mpower team" so think about some other name please....i guess we are here quite longer than you

what..? Do you know what the M-power stands for?
Yeah,if it stands for BMW M power,then just change it if you know whats good for ya lad,BMW ///M power is for racing,drifting under ///M power is just raping it..

As for the video,it's F*cking lame
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Yeah,if it stands for BMW M power,then just change it if you know whats good for ya lad,BMW ///M power is for racing,drifting under ///M power is just raping it..

Agreed.
Also, fps is crap, music made me go :elefant: and it's just to random.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Yeah,if it stands for BMW M power,then just change it if you know whats good for ya lad,BMW ///M power is for racing,drifting under ///M power is just raping it..

hope you are speaking to movie maker

///M power is focused on racing of course but it can be difficult to find BMW M owner who has never tried it sideways
Quote from bavorak :it can be difficult to find BMW M owner who has never tried it sideways

You mean those people actually exist?
Quote from bavorak :hope you are speaking to movie maker

///M power is focused on racing of course but it can be difficult to find BMW M owner who has never tried it sideways

Ofcourse im talking to the video maker...
BMW M is for racing, not for sideways,like DTM
You like that... sound?

M-power Drift Movie
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG