The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Whoa, look out! You've got a whole 48 more horsepower than my wife's grocery getter/kid hauler...

It's because you folks don't have proper tires for running around in that stuff, not because of too much power. "Summer" tires ain't gonna cut it when the white startsa flyin.
Nope, and I am not buying a set for a couple days of snow =)

If I was still in Wisconsin I would have been on smaller winter tires for the last 3 months...

My boss laughed at me when I told him I had summer tires on my car though. Most the tires sold here are all seasons.
Gah. **** this. It's still icy so I have to use the bloody train!! Not happy.
You bloody girl, last time it snowqed and i had the scooter i turned it into a game dodging the big ass lumps of ice/snow in the road, you can make it fun you see.
Yes but you're a chav, riding a scooter.

Slight difference!

Although I may consider buying a "winter hack" next year, something like a CB500 or ER-5 so I can wreck that instead of my sexy Zed.
Come on now, i suppose Jamie Oliver is a chav then and what about the top gear vietnam special, suppose James May is also a chav...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Come on now, i suppose Jamie Oliver is a chav

He's a posh North Essex boy who wants to be a chav, what a prat.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm pretty sure it's Jack's driving style... rather than the car itself.

Seeing as Proton claim my car gets 35 MPG and I get 36 MPG out of it i'm fairly sure it's not - I usually drive sedately and relaxed, but every now and again I do something stupi- i mean, fun :P
Quote from gezmoor :Geez what a pratt !! They have to either be drunk or doing that on purpose surely??

Indeed, the driver seems to think that simply stepping on the gas will sort everything out hah.
Quote from 5haz :Indeed, the driver seems to think that simply stepping on the gas will sort everything out hah.

What the video doesn't show is that it was a hill and there was a nice layer of ice. That's not just snow. It's a few years old now.

Sure they hit the gas a little, but watch closely, most of their movements happened with the brakes on.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :What the video doesn't show is that it was a hill and there was a nice layer of ice. That's not just snow. It's a few years old now.

Sure they hit the gas a little, but watch closely, most of their movements happened with the brakes on.

Apart from the first guy who did really just keep their foot on the throttle, and crashed 4 times as a result.
Woohoo Snow has finally hit the north east of scotland and by god is it coming down hard . been snowing hard all night, nice little covering down in the lower areas. Went a drive up the country roads and into the hills earlyer with the mother and sis and it was crazy amounts of snow .

Hopefully school will be closed tomorrow and my prelims (mock exams) will be canceled
Quote from Joe93 :Woohoo Snow has finally hit the north east of scotland and by god is it coming down hard . been snowing hard all night, nice little covering down in the lower areas. Went a drive up the country roads and into the hills earlyer with the mother and sis and it was crazy amounts of snow .

Hopefully school will be closed tomorrow and my prelims (mock exams) will be canceled

In my wee villiage the snow has got to about an inch deep, and while that does'nt sound much, local legend states that what Alness get's....the rest of the area recevies double.

I don't expect many to arrive in work, despite myself treaking over a mile in the snow to get in for my early shift.
Wow - holy mother of god...

We are actually completely snowed in - there's about 4 inches outside, and to get onto the main road we have to go up a hill, which is probably impossible even in something like a LR Disco. I doubt many people are at school, and I'm certainly not!!

Snow still coming down too.
Quote from J@tko :Wow - holy mother of god...

We are actually completely snowed in - there's about 4 inches outside, and to get onto the main road we have to go up a hill, which is probably impossible even in something like a LR Disco. I doubt many people are at school, and I'm certainly not!!

Snow still coming down too.

Completely snowed in?, with 4 inches?

Think ya self lucky you don't live in Finland, you'd be dead very quickly
It's mainly the 4 inches on that hill. Technically we're snowed into a radius of about 20 yards from our house
So I was all ready to go to school after breaking the school's website. Then with a few minutes to go, they got the website working and told us it was closed. I think it's stupid, closing a school less than 1 hour before it's due to start. Not good for the parents...
My school actually closed. It closed. My school never closes.
#220 - CSF
I look like a snowman, and my classes are all off... BLOODY SNOW!!!
I finally got to work. Its a 3 mile journey and took about 45 minutes. The roads are bloody lethal around here, nothing has been gritted or cleared. Its bad.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :In my wee villiage the snow has got to about an inch deep, and while that does'nt sound much, local legend states that what Alness get's....the rest of the area recevies double.

I don't expect many to arrive in work, despite myself treaking over a mile in the snow to get in for my early shift.

True enough, 1 inch in Alness, 5 inches in Inverness. Not Fair
No snow here, just rainy. 45 minutes for a 3 mile journey sounds reasonable here, anything under is a miracle.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :True enough, 1 inch in Alness, 5 inches in Inverness. Not Fair

I do hope your joking... were meant to be driving there tonight to drop my sis off driving home then going back at 3am to get her :P

There's a few inches here roads are covered though the gritters are out

School is closed only 1 teacher went in xD Yet the weather school closure line thingy says that the school is open... Meh my exams are cancelled im happy
Tops of the walls are white here, but there's none on the roads. There's a few tiny flakes coming down but that's it.

IT NEVER SNOWS PROPERLY IN MANCHESTER!

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG