The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Sounds pretty boring ...
Quote from mrodgers :I couldn't tell you the last time I was on a 3 mile wide road that was straight with traffic lights. We have what is called hills and mountains, and yes, there are bends on these hills....

Mountains?? wot r they den??
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Is it true that it hardly is nice weather, always gray sky etc in GB?
Because everytime you watch TV from either movies, shows etc to car programs on Discovery Channel, it's hardly NEVER sun! o.O
But oh well, that's TV ^^

No.. we always have great weather.. never know what's going to be next and the forecasters can never get it right. Talking about the weather is a great part of the British subculture.. I can't imagine living somewhere where you can't use talking about the weather as a back up for stilted conversations or embarasing situations.. .. Imagine all the awkward social situations !! I guess that's why we can't/don't create so called comedies like "Friends".
Hmmm, snow.

The only time four inches can keep a woman in bed all day
O LUL ...

Don't say that to them though.
Its snowing here and good to
ffs well it isnt here
Quote from gezmoor :Mountains?? wot r they den??

A bloody big hill with snow on the top of it!
Nearly all the snow still here, I'm bored of it now, go away snow.

They're forecasting further snow later in the week, just in time for me going to Herne Bay in Kent on a Geology field trip hah.
Snow's all melted away here.. just icy now.. WOOHOO.. :doh:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Snow's all melted away here.. just icy now.. WOOHOO.. :doh:

Nice huge flakes here. I had to idle up my hill in 2nd gear, even trying to touch the throttle brought on wheelspin.
That's 'cause you've got an American car!
No, it's because he's got a powerful car.

Had the same trouble (although admittedly the wheels only spun when I let all 84 horses rip in 2nd gear :P) today
Although it was probably closer to 30 horses, unless you were at peak power RPM
Quote from Jakg :No, it's because he's got a powerful car.

Had the same trouble (although admittedly the wheels only spun when I let all 84 horses rip in 2nd gear :P) today

Small wonder you moan about the amount of MPG you get.
Quote from Jakg :No, it's because he's got a powerful car.

what car is it?
Neon SRT-4.
oh, then ill shut up

i thought it was someking of muscle car with real power
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Small wonder you moan about the amount of MPG you get.

Yeah but I was joking - I actually gunned the throttle to see how slippery it was before having to drive down and then up a huge hill.

I'm still trying to improve my MPG - currently trying every different fuel to see the MPG it gives me...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Neon SRT-4.

A pimped Dodge Neon, no less :P
I have some ideas to improve MPG

-Pump up your tires VERY hard
-drive most of the time in 5th gear
-rip out every thing you wont need out of your car, like interior and dashboard .
-last but not least, tape all the holes on the outside of your car so it has less drag and there for more MPG

hope it helps
I'm pretty sure it's Jack's driving style... rather than the car itself.
hmmmmm how can it be with friggin 84hp! o_O
Quote from G!NhO : oh, then ill shut up

i thought it was someking of muscle car with real power

pa real power.... =)

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/dynos/15786.jpg (you'll have to pardon the poor dyno sheet, can't be arsed to look for better ones... torque band should start nearly 300 RPM sooner...

Ok not musclecar type, but who can really afford one of those =)

You could be surprised what 84HP can do, jak already knows it can put you into a ditch...

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG