The online racing simulator
Help me choose my free gift
(42 posts, started )

Poll : Wii or PSP

Wii
PSP
Wii, especially with Wii Fit, is worth a lot more than PSP. I'd go with the Wii just because it's more expensive.
On a sidenote, I don't get why all of you ahve problems with Wii's tracking. For me, it works perfectly on all my controllers, and far better than PS3's 6-axis for example.
At work I can get a get a £30 a month contract, with unlimited texts, 400 free minutes and if I put down an £18 deposit I can get a PS3.

Forgot the phone though.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The only games that work on Wii are the "Wii Sports" one. Everything else fails because of the ponderous tracking and PS2 rivaling graphics.

PSP's are gadgets, you can take them with you on the train, the bus, etc. IIRC you can use them as MP3 players, everything you can't do on a Wii.

Besides, it's free for a reason - Choose what you want, rather than what is more expensive since they pay a neglible difference between the two.

Well the current generation of mobile phones have particularly made that redundant. To be honest the PSP is really poor for games and films, it’s too large to be used realistically as a portable MP3 (does anyone have them anymore, everyone seems to have upgraded to MP4) and overall will be left on a shelf uncharged for months on end.
PSP are so much more impressive, they are a great media centre, games machine, emulator, play music and more.

You can play the PSP at home and outdoors, Wii is restricted to inside.
#31 - Jakg
How often does Dan have the chance to use a PSP outside, though?

If he's got a PS3 and an Xbox 360 I doubt he'll really want to use his PSP at home...
I forgot to mention, the contract includes £185 cashback over the 18 months aswell....

TBH, I personally don't want either really, as Jack says, I have an xbox360 and a PS3, my missus has a DS lite, and I also have a PC, the chances I would "play" either would be slim.

My missus and daughter would like the Wii, I doubt I would play it, and the PSP, well, the only time I would play it would be at lunchtimes at work, while travelling, and while on holiday, the DS was a bit of a godsend on holiday in Aus.
very hard decision... had to make this the other day for me...

was either a PSP or a subwoofer sterio system with 8 disc interchanger worth £800...

to me it was too hard a decision but in the end i got the sterio had it blasting today and im glad i made that decision... only reason i didnt choose PSP - i lost my other 2 before so i would only loose this one too

all in all though i would say go for the PSP - amazing little things.
#34 - Jakg
£800 stereo or a £80 PSP - hard choice!
PSP
Wii !!
I'm addicted to Mario Kart, it's a great laugh online and with friends
Quote from Jakg :£800 stereo or a £80 PSP - hard choice!

Depends if you were going to use the Stereo alot..
psp, moblie fun
#41 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Depends if you were going to use the Stereo alot..

If it's worth £800, you could sell it for £400 easily - and then buy a PSP, a Wii, an Xbox 360 and some games...

Meh!

Help me choose my free gift
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG