The online racing simulator
Last Time I Go Out For a Midnight Flight
(22 posts, started )
#2 - 5haz
Ha.

I think it's the Russians.
Lol Mackie do you troll these news websites for these funny stories?

Shoot them all I say... then we can find out exactly what they are.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol Mackie do you troll these news websites for these funny stories?

No, I honestly have a microlight and considering my proximity to RAF Kinloss, RAF Lossiemouth and the 'live bombing' range at RAF Tain.......I'm not going to be taking these chances anymore.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No, I honestly have a microlight and considering my proximity to RAF Kinloss, RAF Lossiemouth and the 'live bombing' range at RAF Tain.......I'm not going to be taking these chances anymore.

I could imagine what they would say if they shot you down.
"OMG what is it!? It's hideous!".
or "let's eat!"
teh laz4rz R ch/\rg1n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
lol the aliens are all coming to get us
#9 - G!NhO

Sorry
LOL.

He is firin' his lazar?
Quote from Gills4life :I could imagine what they would say if they shot you down.
"OMG what is it!? It's hideous!".

Thats low.......lower than Caleys league postion.
Oh come on... I don't think I could ever sink lower than Caley's league position.
space brothers space brothers, we are having a sick time here on earth and they dont help us, its time to start making boots with those guys
Quote from Gills4life :Oh come on... I don't think I could ever sink lower than Caley's league position.

the gills have managed quite a few times

p.s. i know absolutly bugger all about football, as you can probably tell lol
Quote from james12s :the gills have managed quite a few times

p.s. i know absolutly bugger all about football, as you can probably tell lol

Very rarely actually. We have never been relegated being rock bottom of the table. Look how well we are doing now anyway!

Anyway you're from Sittingbourne, you should be supporting Gills too! You're just down the A2
Quote from Gills4life :Very rarely actually. We have never been relegated being rock bottom of the table. Look how well we are doing now anyway!

Anyway you're from Sittingbourne, you should be supporting Gills too! You're just down the A2

Ha im from Sittingbourne too, you don't see me supporting the Gills :P
lol support the gills, never, for one reason, i dont do football, i personally think any football stadium would be better used for motor racing e.g. speedway or bangers etc
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No, I honestly have a microlight and considering my proximity to RAF Kinloss, RAF Lossiemouth and the 'live bombing' range at RAF Tain.......I'm not going to be taking these chances anymore.

Where abouts do you stay? being nosey

It is quiet freaky to think about it "when and if we do shoot them down it wont be anywhere near public eyes no one will know" they could have shot them down and nobody would no
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hey get your own idea! :sadbanana

You denied it being your own idea last sunday when you met me face to face!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG