The online racing simulator
A speeding ticket or driving too slow?
(19 posts, started )
#1 - PaulH
This is something I found on my travels across the internet.

This kid was taking part in a street race and as he slowed down from 90MPH in 55MPH zone he was stopped by the police and given a ticket for driving too slow.
Have a look at his post and then have a look at post 4 (apparently from the police officer who issued the ticket).
http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522

What do you think? Hoax or real? Unfortunately the website loads a bit slow for me so I haven't had a good look through. Real or fake, I can't help but laugh. I do have to question the officers decision especially with what he (the officer) wrote.
I don't know anything about that story, but I do know that if I drive too slow here in Denmark, I'll get a ticket for it.
my brothers wife nearly got a tick for going slow... :S
you should get a life chavm
he was STREET RACING and got a ticket for driving to slow ??

darn ricers in their civics
Havent even bothered to read it, but definitely fake...NO serving police officer would DARE to comment on a ticket that he issued on a public forum...in ANY circumstance.
I donno, it's in the cop section, it's possible it's real, there are plenty of posts from other cops in that section.
Quote from Bladerunner :Havent even bothered to read it, but definitely fake...NO serving police officer would DARE to comment on a ticket that he issued on a public forum...in ANY circumstance.

#9 - Bean0
Pretty sure you can get a fixed penalty for going too slowly over here, it is most likely covered by ‘driving a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road or other public place without due care and attention’.

You can also fail your test for it, you get marks in the section Progress - Appropriate Speed.
#10 - Osco
I've seen this before, apparantly it's real. If not, still funny
It depends on the rest of the traffic (as I found out on Sunday).

If the traffic around you is doing 90mph it's far safer to keep up with them and break the speed limit than it is to slow down and force everyone to either go around or slow down behind you. Not that I'd ever head for triple figures on the M3...

I got told off in my 2nd test for driving too slow as well, despite the road conditions being poor (wet, twisty and covered in leaves). I guess if you're holding up a load of traffic with no good reason then you could be counted as causing an obstruction. Wouldn't have thought it was worth a ticket, but maybe the cops were just bored in that case
You can get tickets for driving too slow in Germany, too, so I guess it's not far from reality
Quote from Bean0 :Pretty sure you can get a fixed penalty for going too slowly over here, it is most likely covered by ‘driving a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road or other public place without due care and attention’.

You can also fail your test for it, you get marks in the section Progress - Appropriate Speed.

this is correct.
Quote from r4ptor :I don't know anything about that story, but I do know that if I drive too slow here in Denmark, I'll get a ticket for it.

Same here lets say you drive 50 kph on highway!!
You get fined becaus by law you have to do at least 80 kph(about 50 mph)
that guy got owned!! haha!! a smart officer, too. Most of the time, they are a little bit idiotic. anyway, check out this WIN, not FAIL, WIN!!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :that guy got owned!! haha!! a smart officer, too. Most of the time, they are a little bit idiotic. anyway, check out this WIN, not FAIL, WIN!!

.bmp attachment = fail
I was told off for going too fast in my driving test and when i slowed down i was informed i was going too slow

Bloody confusing...
lol, he definately got shut up by that cop.
Quote from Bean0 :.bmp attachment = fail

oh no! i failed! I have to laugh at myself for that.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG