The online racing simulator
Banned ...
(13 posts, started )
Banned ...
Hey
I got banned in [TC] and WS.C ... In both servers i gave them a good reason and im not telling that they shouldnt do it.

My problem at the moment is about WS.C
After i got banned, i also got a message when it kicked out. There was sayd that im banned for 2 weeks. And how long im waiting now? ... Over month, getting close to 1.5 month. I asked few friends (thanks to them) to go in the server and tell her to take it off. They sayd that she ignore them and something like that. Im not naming any names but still. Im sure that 'u' will see this thread and surely do something. Im kinda dissapointed in u.

And ... Yes ... nothing more to say, similar thing with [TC] too
Ow, okay sorry ... But this case is still little bit different. This thread can be deleted/locked and i will try to find another way
#4 - wild
Right here's your TC ban info:
Quote :hazaky Montana Banned (60 days / ends: 2009-02-21)

And that ban is kinda like for nothing. I just "agree"d when admin told me that he can ban me again. I think it was Turbo.
Quote from hazaky :And that ban is kinda like for nothing. I just "agree"d when admin told me that he can ban me again. I think it was Turbo.

He bans (usually kicks) sometimes us too with no reason, that's why we are not anymore on [TC]...ever
Their servers, they can do whatever they want, and they can ban/kick whoever they want! They can even do it if they dont like the colour of your nickname!

Just do it in the other thread like everybody else!

+1 lock!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :He bans (usually kicks) sometimes us too with no reason, that's why we are not anymore on [TC]...ever

No, I don't kick/ban without a reason, whether you come on [TC] is your decision, If you have a problem with me or the way i admin on [TC] CityDriving Servers feel free to send me a PM and we can resolve any issues you have with me.

Hazaky, I've NEVER banned you. If i remember right you had some problems with Bum and got banned then got banned by Cas again,
TC Site: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/

WS.C Site: http://windstyle.eu/

This post in there forums where you need to to get unbanned. they both have sections to post a request to get unbanned.

Also TC has a banned list I'd look on there to see if you LFS user name is there before I say "I'm Banned".
In before the lock!

*Agrees with ghostrider83*
I´m the cruise leader of WS.C!
Normally we don´t ban anyone if there is no reason. It´s no sport event to ban or kick someone but the last tool we use when someone means he hasn´t to follow server rules or show a good behaviour.
When the ban is longer than 14 days u´ve find the attention of a general member who bans u longer or permanent.
Pls make a proper post in our forum and i will sort this problem out!

regards

Berni(WS.C Berni)
I was banned from [TC] a little while ago too. I was about to be banned on WS.C by "91mason91", but another WS.C member looked at the argument and realised that he only wanted me banned due to an argument we have had before. I was accused of "money-hacking".
Quote from RaceUK :No, I don't kick/ban without a reason, whether you come on [TC] is your decision, If you have a problem with me or the way i admin on [TC] CityDriving Servers feel free to send me a PM and we can resolve any issues you have with me.

hm?

Well nvm...I am back on racing tho...

Banned ...
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG