#26 - Nobo
Great stuff!
Nice!
Great work guys
That was very nice
Nice work
That looks great, keep it up mates!
And I didn't knew that Thommm sounded like a Pet Shop Boy
Many thanks for the comments everyone, it's been quite fun to make this, but it makes it even more fun to see that you've enjoyed it!
Too bad the GT1 dream didn't come true due to a number of incidents, but GT2 made up for it with a brilliant win!
And... just to let you know.. Bas kept his promise:

Finally, in one sentence, desc ... 5th of January at 16:00h?

Can i say a word?

Excellent... Seems MoE is going better and better about higher skills and quality of the race.

And yeah...I am interested about when will have released some LeMans - race cars? Then i would say Oh Yeah! (Sorry a bit offtopic, but must say)
It was a good read Rene, funny to see those faces again
After reading it ... i tried to beat Nieminen mark, but i only got aprox. 3200m , not 1ST i guess .
Hehe good old times (for me that is). To bad GT1 didn't work out but rember you started the team for the fun of racing

Good luck to all of you in the next race!
Yes, it was very nicely done. MoE should require something like this for all teams, especially for the 24h races. As a viewer, it makes it more interesting when you know something about the team and the drivers.

Also, great job on the 24h race. The telecast was great, DWB was fun to listen to, and kudos to Appie and the rest of the Admins/Marshals. It is a thankless job, but nothing could happen without them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG