The online racing simulator
24 hours of Aston GP - F1RST Racing team info magazine
Hi everyone,

For the upcoming 24 hour race in the Masters of Endurance series, the live stream commentators have asked all teams to provide them with some background information on the team and a guide for pronouncing the driver names. During the creation, more and more ideas sprang to mind and very soon the simple document turned into a magazine-like brochure, which we think might be an interesting read for not just the commentators, but the whole community.

Please find below a list of contents and the download link:
  • Preface by F1RST Racing's team manager René van der Kooij

• Masters of Endurance general information
    • League administrator and driver for CoRe Racing Ben 'DeadWolfBones' Keough's elaborating on his personal experience with the league
    • What the LFS devs have to say about the Masters of Endurance!
  • 24 questions for F1RST Racing's co manager and MoE admin Albert 'AppiePils' Terrahe

• Short interviews with GT2 team manager and driver Thomas 'Thommm' Arends and GT1 driver Jesse 'RamboJorGen' Nieminen

• Extensive interviews with GT1 team manager and driver Christian 'Chriskart' Krognes and GT2 driver Bas 'Darkone55' Bouma

• Selected quotes about the 24 hour race

• F1RST Racing photo gallery

• General and statistical team information for the commentators
    • Team & Team member achievements
    • Pronunciation help
    • Team media
    • Funny facts
    • 24h GT1 and GT2 team lineups
    • Team availability during the 24 hour race
  • Credits
So if you want to know if the devs will be watching the race live... click below to download!

We wish you happy reading and a lot of fun in the 24 hour race (starting tomorrow at 15:00h UTC)!

Kind regards,

René
#2 - J@tko
Now that is awesome - nice work

And Christian your girlfriend is hawt
noooo way, i made one of those for Experion and LFS as a whole, except couldnt post it cos i only had a .wps format not a .doc format
Quote from pacesetter :noooo way, i made one of those for Experion and LFS as a whole, except couldnt post it cos i only had a .wps format not a .doc format

If you could send it to me and I would gladly convert it to a pdf document!
This is great, very well done.
#6 - amp88
This is a great production, very high quality. We expect nothing else from F1RST, of course
Quote from traxxion :If you could send it to me and I would gladly convert it to a pdf document!

lol ty mate, it had all the events that are now outdated, but thanks anyway, and just read the mag, its fantastic,
Mr. Thomas Falke has been deceiving us by running under an alias I see... But luckily the cunning guys at F1RST discovered the truth
Christian Krognes i can has ur gf's?

good stuff "f1rst" guys, looking forward to the 24h broadcast
Quote from hyntty :Mr. Thomas Falke has been deceiving us by running under an alias I see... But luckily the cunning guys at F1RST discovered the truth

Thanks for spotting that! Uploading a new version as we speak.
hm can´t open it?
Quote from fapex :hm can´t open it?

Was probably uploading the new version Try again now?
the magazine is great, keep up the good work...
"It's going to be a long race.." no shit rudy

but very nice work f1rst
some good reading stuff
haha yea, stupid german that i am ;-)
i cant see it. can i have some help please it looks interesting
Wow, great job on the magazine. Also very cool to see that Victor plans on watching the 24 hour race. With all the complaining that can happen in the forums, I always hoped the devs realize how many great leagues are based around LFS and its community.
Quote from J@tko :Now that is awesome - nice work

Quote from zeugnimod :This is great, very well done.

Quote from DevilDare :good stuff "f1rst" guys, looking forward to the 24h broadcast

Quote from dan12s :the magazine is great, keep up the good work...

Quote from Fastwalker :but very nice work f1rst
some good reading stuff

Thanks guys, great to hear you enjoyed reading it!
Quote from amp88 :This is a great production, very high quality. We expect nothing else from F1RST, of course

Ermm.. wow, thanks
Quote from dan926 :i cant see it. can i have some help please it looks interesting

[Fixed over pm]

Quote from UncleBenny :Wow, great job on the magazine. Also very cool to see that Victor plans on watching the 24 hour race. With all the complaining that can happen in the forums, I always hoped the devs realize how many great leagues are based around LFS and its community.

Spoiler alert!
But yeah, this was also something I've always wanted to ask the devs! And the answer was of course very satisfying.. To know that the developers have this close connection with the community is just great to hear. Thanks for your comment!
Nice magazine and good luck to F1RST in the 24hr race .
Already told traxxion via PM, but I am very impressed by this little magazine. It's currently printing as I type and I will probably use quite a lot of it during the long, lonely hours one must spend as a commentator.

But yes, this is very useful for me indeed - all other teams take note!
That was one hell of an awsome megazine
twas quite a good read, good luck in MoE fellas
Good read, guys, very enjoyable! Keep it up and best of luck in the race!
Craploads of reading, nice work there.

F1RST Racing team info magazine - 24 hours of Aston GP
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG