The online racing simulator
gas help
(27 posts, started )
gas help
Ok, I am stuck on a science question. the question is:

A sample of gas has a pressure of 135 kPa at a temperature of 295 K. Some time later, the same sample has a volume of 0.575 L at a pressure of 105 kPa and a temperature of 270 K.
What was the original volume of the gas?

does anybody know this answer? please please please help!!!
It's a P V T triangle, can't remember what order since it was 3 years since I learned this and I CBA to find out for you, since I'm sure you have access to more internet sites than just this one.
Quote from boothy :It's a P V T triangle, can't remember what order since it was 3 years since I learned this and I CBA to find out for you, since I'm sure you have access to more internet sites than just this one.

ok. I am REALLY desperate!!!!!! I am in a final exam, i have this last question, and if I fail the test, I fail the class for this quarter. I will then be put on academic suspension, and my mom will make me so angry, that I would pay someone to beat the fu**ing crap out of me.
nvm. i failed.
Maybe you should study more, and learn from yourself, instead of resorting to desperate measures such as asking a sim-racing forum. (That's life advice as well, I'm not picking)

Better luck next time, just put some effort in.
That's why you should study and learn instead of cheating in the middle of class looking it up on a phone that can surf the web.

I hope the teacher saw you and confiscated your phone also.
Too bad teachers can't beat students anymore.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Maybe you should study more, and learn from yourself, instead of resorting to desperate measures such as asking a sim-racing forum. (That's life advice as well, I'm not picking)

Better luck next time, just put some effort in.

it took me two hours to study and i still failed. Science to me is like :eek:
This is going off topic in a off topic thread, but i was just re-capping some old Top Gear episodes, and I saw the TVR Tuscan 2 one. I was just wondering, how do you start the engine on one of those?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :This is going off topic in a off topic thread, but i was just re-capping some old Top Gear episodes, and I saw the TVR Tuscan 2 one. I was just wondering, how do you start the engine on one of those?

See, thats why you have failed..
Wow, trying to get help on a cell phone during an exam, nice going!

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :it took me two hours to study and i still failed. Science to me is like :eek:

Wow, a whole two hours!! That's not exactly a lot
Let the useless topic countdown begin!
Unsuccessful troll has just failed his science exam

Lol, PVT is simple.

Couldn't you look it up at wiki?

P*V/T=constant.

If you couldn't find that, you shouldn't do class at all.

0,575*105/270=135*X/295

0,575*105*295
---------------- = X = 0,4886 L
135*270
Well look who it is ....:bananadea ADMIN CLOSE THIS PLEASE
Two hours total? Shouldn't you have been doing two hours per night for a month (or more)?
#17 - CSU1
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :it took me two hours to study and i still failed. Science to me is like :eek:

I lol'ed

:eek:
I'm doing 2hours+ a night, and then we get to study in class. I'm 13, so you should be doing better.

Shame on you.
lol even im starting to get anoyed with the useless rubbish geting new threads now days ....

grip driver would u please put some tape over the new thread botton on ur computer please
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol even im starting to get anoyed with the useless rubbish geting new threads now days ....

grip driver would u please put some tape over the new thread botton on ur computer please

you know, this was a mistake thread, and if a bunch of people are going to be a baby over it, then fine. I'll stop. I like talking to people, and if they are just going to have a crappy attitude over me talking, then fine. I am just trying to see if I can make some friends, but of course, everyone is just like school. They go after ME. Go after someone else, I am sick of your crap you give ME. Just stop attacking ME already.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :you know, this was a mistake thread, and if a bunch of people are going to be a baby over it, then fine. I'll stop. I like talking to people, and if they are just going to have a crappy attitude over me talking, then fine. I am just trying to see if I can make some friends, but of course, everyone is just like school. They go after ME. Go after someone else, I am sick of your crap you give ME. Just stop attacking ME already.

lol i never attacked you i just said some polite words of wisdom *even though i got non* attacking you would be comming over to ur house and having some fun but i didnt

and you need to stop feeling sorry for your self and not give a shit what other people say cause if you allways care about other peoples opnions you will commit sucide at the age of 30
Quote from The Moose :You win the instant hypocrite award! Have a cookie.

thanks. gee, i do suck, don't I? oh well. i never was able to make friends anyway.

gas help
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG