The online racing simulator
Even with all that I bet it won't stop the helicopter gunship.

I fear I've said too much...
Quote from amp88 :Even with all that I bet it won't stop the helicopter gunship.

I fear I've said too much...

Don't be surprised now when the CIA show up at your door after Obama's car gets blown up by a helicopter gunship
they only use one in a time? if i know well, our president use three in a time, and sometimes changed the place because of the terrorist attacks
hmmmm. Needs a MIRV.
ok. i am really starting to not like the USA. a limo that can only go 60 mph, and only gets 8 mpg? Gee Obama, thanks for saving the gas for us. Yep, you will be a great president .
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok. i am really starting to not like the USA. a limo that can only go 60 mph, and only gets 8 mpg? Gee Obama, thanks for saving the gas for us. Yep, you will be a great president .

It's fake, clever man.

ok. i am really starting to not like the USA.
Price only $300,000. Expected that x10 or so:shhh:
#33 - wien
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Yep, you will be a great president .

Because the most important considerations when building a car to protect your president is mileage and top speed. Do you even think before you open your mouth?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok. i am really starting to not like the USA. a limo that can only go 60 mph, and only gets 8 mpg? Gee Obama, thanks for saving the gas for us. Yep, you will be a great president .

There will only be a few presidential limos on the roads (in fact, there will be an average of less than 1 on the road at all times, I think). It could run on dead babies and only get one mile per baby and it would have less of an impact on the world than the millions of inefficient cars running in the rest of the USA. When you're building a moving tank to protect the leader of your country you think more of protection value than of top trumps scores.

"Oh, but look what an example he's setting for all the people in the USA", I hear you shout. Well, yes, that's true. Look what example he'd set if he cycled about and got shot within 10 minutes.

There are many worse things you can pick on about the past acts of the leaders of the USA than their modes of transport (funding terrorism, starting/financing revolutions/coups/wars etc to name a few).

Did you know a M1 Abram gets 1 mile per gallon? If you look at the big picture, some car doing 8 mpg is nothing.
Quote from tikshow :or less

Yes, 1 mile per gallon might be the ideal situation, it's really down to terrain.
Rubbish, where are the 22 inch chrome spinners? It doesn't even have a decent sound system. I want him to just go sterotype mad and roll up in a pimped out Hummer limo with Bad Boy for Life blaring out through the system. Then dry ice would roll out of the car and he steps out in a Stars and Stripes pimp suit with a massive chain that has the launch button for the nuclear arsenal on it.
#40 - MR_B
Wow, cheap Don't buy that Range Rover or X5. This is a real Chelsea-tractor.
Quote from wien :Because the most important considerations when building a car to protect your president is mileage and top speed. Do you even think before you open your mouth?

only on Wednesdays i do
Quote from hrtburnout :It's fake, clever man.

ok. i am really starting to not like the USA.

is it bad to not like the USA, or is it good?
Erik, since when did you like the USA?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :is it bad to not like the USA, or is it good?

Don't know about the answer to the question, but it's quite embarrassing for the rest of us to have GrIp DrIvEr sporting the flag in his avatar...
He simply reflects the bulk of the American public Mike, it's just that your 'special'.

They could have saved money and just used an Abram, surely one of those would be safer. And easier to park.
8mpg is crazy and normal at the same time. Though a lot, this thing must weigh an incredible amount, showing how normal this has bad mileage and a 6.5L engine. And think about it, that I know, there's always 2 or 3 of these driving around so "they" don't know what actual car he'll be in, so that would make it something like 8mp3g? 3mpg? Meh, w/e. Strong car though. Chassis of an ambulance too, to hold all of that.

Obama's Inauguration Limo: Let's Get This in LFS!
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG