The online racing simulator
Obama's Inauguration Limo: Let's Get This in LFS!

You'd have thought they'd take some of that tech and slap it on the hummers, more so the reinforced floor.

But personally I'd want one of these.
what an armored defender :P

lol i know you mean the rangeie but being a land rover nut ide have the defender
Quote from james12s :what an armored defender :P

lol i know you mean the rangeie but being a land rover nut ide have the defender

Very temped by the 'fender, but it is LHD
@ Deadwolf.

0-60mph is 15 secons, and top speed is 60mph...why the heck would you want that in LFS?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :@ Deadwolf.

0-60mph is 15 secons, and top speed is 60mph...why the heck would you want that in LFS?

Rival for UF1?
T'was a joke.
Well whatever floats his boat.

Try crashing into a barrier in LFS now.
#13 - th84
8 miles to the gallon isnt very efficent, Mr. President.
#14 - wien
It has his blood on board? How do they keep it fresh? Do they drain him every other day to keep the car topped up?
Quote from wien :It has his blood on board? How do they keep it fresh? Do they drain him every other day to keep the car topped up?

A fridge, once split blood will last a while, but I'd suspect it is just the same blood type, rather than actually draining him as that wouldn't be healthy.
Maybe Obama isn't actually even going to be at the inauguration. Maybe the inauguration is just a double who is made-up to look like Obama, while he is actually in a bunker somewhere. No, lerts hasn't cracked my account BTW.
#17 - Vain
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :A fridge, once split blood will last a while, but I'd suspect it is just the same blood type, rather than actually draining him as that wouldn't be healthy.

Actually, the blood reserves aren't for emergency purposes. The real explanation is that Obama is a vampire.

Let's wait for Wesley Snipes to show up at the inauguration.

Vain
Id want this in lfs only, if the cheaffeur was included.
Quote from Vain :Actually, the blood reserves aren't for emergency purposes. The real explanation is that Obama is a vampire.

Let's wait for Wesley Snipes to show up at the inauguration.

Vain

Go Wesley, go Wesley, itz ur bithday, go Wesley...

For some odd reason I always wanted to say that.
Quote from Stefani24 :Id want this in lfs only, if the cheaffeur was included.

Yeah, so you can stick out of the back window in the middle of a race on CTRA1 and show inapropriate finger signs to everyone who is near you
But only the drivers front window opens.. and only by 3 inches. That's not enough to get a typical Americans hand out the window.
#22 - 5haz
I think we finally have an answer to the red and white barriers of death.
#24 - Osco
is it shoe resistant too?
This is in the wrong forum, should be in Improvement Suggestions. A mod please move it.

Obama's Inauguration Limo: Let's Get This in LFS!
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG