The online racing simulator
Presenting Experion Racing
(169 posts, started )
im 10th :P
Quote from BBO@BSR :Thank you that's more than ok for us

Maybe you just forgot that you and N.Murray have driven with one of our T7R drivers (three_jump) in the Murray Motorsport Cup where he also used our Tag and the colours.
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=71413&d=1227818163

Nevertheless thank you for your cooperation and good luck with your Team.

Well team wasnt official so may not have took any notice , and it was our fault not yours we had to give full co-operation.
Andy
Quote from aobrien :Wtf u talking about ? u sure ur in right forum , that not ment for murray motorsport cup?

i was just pointing out i was 10th lol
We are delighted to announce our sponsorship deal with http://polepositiondriver.com, ppd.com does top knotch photoshoots, and covers sim racing as it is a resource and a good place to go to discuss any of your lfs or any other sim issues/topics, we hope this partnership will last with this top class service,
We are delighted to sign another driver, Dan Saunders (dan12s). We hope he will boost our team with his efforts, we hope he enjoys his stay. and may it be a successful one
Quote from pacesetter :We are delighted to announce our sponsorship deal with http://polepositiondriver.com, ppd.com does top knotch photoshoots, and covers sim racing as it is a resource and a good place to go to discuss any of your lfs or any other sim issues/topics, we hope this partnership will last with this top class service,

Thanks for the great introduction, Its a great opportunity to help a very willing team and I wish you all the success you can get

Thank you again Experion Racing for the comment
Thanks guys, I hope i will enjoy my stay aswell
Hope you enjoy it Dan! Good luck mate!
Thanks Andy
The team forum is located here

Experion Racing Team Forum

Feel free to join, it would be beneficial to obtain event and team information
Thanks Polepositiondriver your alot of help to the team,
Thanks
I'm just doing my bit. Racing is my passion (i'm not the greatest racer but i'll be happy to help anyone else acheive their racing sims dreams.)
We now have a TS server running thanks to Christopher Reetz @ Lightning Racing
Oh awesome, james im on msn btw
nice lads
Ahh sweet maybe ill pop down sometime into your channel James and have a bit of a jin wag
Due to the combined establishment between ERT and W00t motorsport. The two teams are now a "one piece"!
We will still be running under Experion Racing Team.
Our new members in team are:
ERT|B.Grindle(jaws99)
ERT|C.Wilko(wilko868)
ERT|J.Ward(jwardy)
ERT|D.Barber(dan_b26)
ERT|J.DeOlivera(jaxx751)

We have no doubt this will bring sucess and hope u enjoy it !
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from D.Zanetti :lol you guys change something every other day.

We are growing, lol, that may be it though
YEAH! w00t has some very fast people so i have a feeling this could turn out quite well
Yeah have no doubt it will bring great success!
And We may be finished changing now zanetti
Best of luck lads!

*We will also gave new website up as soon as possible!*
just passing through , going well still , can wait for the IGTC ,

Also i uploaded a Team banner on CTRA
Quote from jwardy :just passing through , going well still , can wait for the IGTC ,

Also i uploaded a Team banner on CTRA

Yeah will be great!
And Thanks mate!

Presenting Experion Racing
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG