The online racing simulator
(30 posts, started )
search!!!

in this very own topic (offtopic)
Was asked before omg!1!1!11/1/1/'!'1@!'!"'2@2@2'"@@"££@£@£@£@%$%%%%$^*()%$^*58!!1!!.
Lol, give the guy a brake
#7 - J@tko
Oh **** off S14
It's my viking genes that makes me write crap.
With those calipers the postcount of this thread will definately stop in time.
Brembo ftw!

I saw a quote in someones sig about the longest post in the history of the forum once. i clicked and read the post. it went on for ages and ages. Lots of long words where shorter words would have been fine. Something to do with racing v drifting i think. It made my head hurt and i didnt really learn much.
The greatest number of posts, not the longest post.
Yeh i know, i was attempting one of those Spinoff: things.
Oh LOL.

Yeah quite alot of long posts in those threads about religion, or comparison between something, like iRacing or the NKP thread.
Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Long posts's unendurable attempts to provide dangerous party animals with a milieu in which they can deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally reveal some shocking facts about Long posts's smear tactics. Yes, Long posts will try to stop us by forcing me to fall firmly into the hands of stroppy, abusive election-year also-rans, but his rejoinders are more than just sexist. They're a revolt against nature. He needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that his flimflams are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of vandalism. Is it any wonder that Long posts lacks the dim flicker of sentience one needs to qualify as an imbecile? The simple ability to halt the adulation heaped upon dishonest geeks is a pons asinorum that Long posts may never cross. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does Long posts claim that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold? It's an interesting question and its examination will help us understand how Long posts's mind works. Let me start by providing evidence that Long posts presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. We must pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to find the common ground that enables others to examine the social and cultural conditions that lead him to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire.
Whenever anyone states the obvious—that Long posts's speeches tend to be more phatic than illustrative—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "Why doesn't Long posts point a critical finger at himself for a change?" My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that Long posts is incapable of looking with an open mind at anything that doesn't strictly endorse his views. The second, more telling, observation is that his agitprop machine is running at full throttle. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that society is screaming for Long posts's sophistries. As if you didn't know, the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how prurient and dodgy he has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how that last statement is almost a tautology. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that Long posts is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence he writes is filled with needlessly long words like "auriculoventricular" and "photochronographical". Either Long posts is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to glorify pathological, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. I've left out many criticisms of Long posts from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I suspect that it's a start—a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Long posts.
Quote from s14 drift :let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of long posts's unendurable attempts to provide dangerous party animals with a milieu in which they can deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. The nitty-gritty of what i'm about to write is this: Instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally reveal some shocking facts about long posts's smear tactics. Yes, long posts will try to stop us by forcing me to fall firmly into the hands of stroppy, abusive election-year also-rans, but his rejoinders are more than just sexist. They're a revolt against nature. He needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that his flimflams are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of vandalism. Is it any wonder that long posts lacks the dim flicker of sentience one needs to qualify as an imbecile? The simple ability to halt the adulation heaped upon dishonest geeks is a pons asinorum that long posts may never cross. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does long posts claim that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold? It's an interesting question and its examination will help us understand how long posts's mind works. Let me start by providing evidence that long posts presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. We must pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to find the common ground that enables others to examine the social and cultural conditions that lead him to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire.
Whenever anyone states the obvious—that long posts's speeches tend to be more phatic than illustrative—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "why doesn't long posts point a critical finger at himself for a change?" my best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that long posts is incapable of looking with an open mind at anything that doesn't strictly endorse his views. The second, more telling, observation is that his agitprop machine is running at full throttle. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that society is screaming for long posts's sophistries. As if you didn't know, the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how prurient and dodgy he has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how that last statement is almost a tautology. From this anecdotal evidence i would argue that long posts is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence he writes is filled with needlessly long words like "auriculoventricular" and "photochronographical". Either long posts is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to glorify pathological, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. I've left out many criticisms of long posts from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, i suspect that it's a start—a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with long posts.

+1
Just.. Wow!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Long posts's unendurable attempts to provide dangerous party animals with a milieu in which they can deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally reveal some shocking facts about Long posts's smear tactics. Yes, Long posts will try to stop us by forcing me to fall firmly into the hands of stroppy, abusive election-year also-rans, but his rejoinders are more than just sexist. They're a revolt against nature. He needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that his flimflams are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of vandalism. Is it any wonder that Long posts lacks the dim flicker of sentience one needs to qualify as an imbecile? The simple ability to halt the adulation heaped upon dishonest geeks is a pons asinorum that Long posts may never cross. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does Long posts claim that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold? It's an interesting question and its examination will help us understand how Long posts's mind works. Let me start by providing evidence that Long posts presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. We must pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to find the common ground that enables others to examine the social and cultural conditions that lead him to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire.
Whenever anyone states the obvious—that Long posts's speeches tend to be more phatic than illustrative—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "Why doesn't Long posts point a critical finger at himself for a change?" My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that Long posts is incapable of looking with an open mind at anything that doesn't strictly endorse his views. The second, more telling, observation is that his agitprop machine is running at full throttle. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that society is screaming for Long posts's sophistries. As if you didn't know, the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how prurient and dodgy he has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how that last statement is almost a tautology. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that Long posts is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence he writes is filled with needlessly long words like "auriculoventricular" and "photochronographical". Either Long posts is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to glorify pathological, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. I've left out many criticisms of Long posts from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I suspect that it's a start—a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Long posts.

Face it, you're and idiot
Does it really matter how much you write or how big your post count is? You think you will get cookies for a big post count. I don't understand it. Ok i can't say much i do spam but not as much as ginho and some of my posts are usefull it is just because everyone has labled me as a spammer that they always have a go at me even if I have contributed to the discussion. It is just unfair to pick on me and people who call me a spammer usually have more posts per day than me. When I have been here for 6 years I doubt my post count will be on 15000 because I am trying to cut down on the number of posts I make. I find it annoying that people instantly think everything I write is spam and i don't like being labelled because it isn't fair. And anyway I now think that it isn't the amount of post that matters it is the content. If something is like three words but cures the common cold for example it is much more important than something a thousand words long which tells you how to make a cup of tea. For example certain people have a post count of over 15000 and have been here for six years while others who have been here just as long have a post count of around 5000 for example. I just find it annoying that these people can order newer members around just because of how long they have been here. People like always say I am spamming if i put a slightly silly but helpful answer yet when they put something like that everyone just ignores it and doesn't have to flame them. As I was saying it isn't the length of the post that matters it is the length.

Ginho go on msn.
I think its meant as a joke, look at s14 and luke.s posts??
Quote from G!NhO :Face it, you're and idiot

Ironic, there, Ginho.

Quote from Luke.S :Does it really matter how much you write or how big your post count is? You think you will get cookies for a big post count. I don't understand it. Ok i can't say much i do spam but not as much as ginho and some of my posts are usefull it is just because everyone has labled me as a spammer that they always have a go at me even if I have contributed to the discussion. It is just unfair to pick on me and people who call me a spammer usually have more posts per day than me. When I have been here for 6 years I doubt my post count will be on 15000 because I am trying to cut down on the number of posts I make. I find it annoying that people instantly think everything I write is spam and i don't like being labelled because it isn't fair. And anyway I now think that it isn't the amount of post that matters it is the content. If something is like three words but cures the common cold for example it is much more important than something a thousand words long which tells you how to make a cup of tea. For example certain people have a post count of over 15000 and have been here for six years while others who have been here just as long have a post count of around 5000 for example. I just find it annoying that these people can order newer members around just because of how long they have been here. People like always say I am spamming if i put a slightly silly but helpful answer yet when they put something like that everyone just ignores it and doesn't have to flame them. As I was saying it isn't the length of the post that matters it is the length.

I understand what you're saying, but there was a point where Ginho (just taking him as an example) would post say... 100 posts, and out of those 100 posts, probably 65 or 70 would be one word (or very short and non-contrubitive) answers/responses such as "lol" and "sounds cool" and "rofl". This went on for a month or so and thankfully he stopped before it became overly annoying to anyone more than the forum regulars. I guess it's the whole "respect people who have been here for longer thing more than a new person." Obviously you'd treat everyone with respect, however those who have been around since the beginning in 2003 (when LFSForums took over from RSC) do generally have alot of offer and are likened to the grandfathers (and mothers) of the forum.

Yes my incredibly large wall of text was made from an online argument/debate generator and was posted for lols in response to dans comments about an incredibly large post by Erik (HRT), which was also made in a generator..probably.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG