The online racing simulator
Crashed My Car :(
(118 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Think if a old lady is walking in that turn, she'll die of heart attack

You say that so negatively. Killing the occasional pensioner does wonders for the economy. She's costing the taxpayer and what is she giving back?

No, I'm not serious.
I'm surprised no one made a shift+p joke

/spam
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I'm surprised no one made a shift+p joke

/spam

Reset would have been better. If he just Shift+P'd he'd have ended up back at home and been late for meeting his GF.
Thats exactly the same Crash Ronaldo had, except all of the sudden his car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.
Least your okay, bet you wont be getting your post on time anymore though

Gota learn from it, stuff like this happens when you first get behind the wheel
your car was beached es bro

it had to be said
#32 - 5haz
Oops, that Postman Pat is a right b@stard.

Just consider yourself lucky there wasnt a telegraph pole/ wall/ hard object there.
Well, a few things spring to mind. Firstly, it's a Proton. No real loss.

Secondly, feel lucky because things could have gotten alot worse. Cars can be fixed/replaced while your life can't!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, a few things spring to mind. Firstly, it's a Proton. No real loss.

Secondly, feel lucky because things could have gotten alot worse. Cars can be fixed/replaced while your life can't!

Your deep today, what have you smoked?
Nothing. I'm just not a completle arsehole anymore.
Became christian?
LoL! Did you just say that?!?! I even scanned for white text.
EWWW Hell no.

I had some personal issues which made me a very angry person. It's been sorted for a while now.

E : screw you pearcy, hoe!!!!!!//1/1/1!@@!@!@
ahhhhhh! S14 got laid! Wohooo, gratz man, who's the lucky truck?
Or be glad you didnt hit a KIA. They may seem to be made out of Korean crap but I swear their bumpers are made out of a mix of adamantium and carbonite.

The one that hit me had not a single scrap and my rear bumper was totalled, the damn bastard!
That's a huge crash
#44 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, a few things spring to mind. Firstly, it's a Proton. No real loss.

Still a moving car though, If someone offered me a Proton for free, I wouldnt think twice.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I had some personal issues which made me a very angry person. It's been sorted for a while now.

I didn't half notice as well.
And you're not much better.
I was actually quite worried something like that was going to happen to me last night. Headlight fuse went. In the dark. In fog so thick you couldn't see more than 50 feet. Along twisty, unlit B-roads that I'm not familiar with. Awesome.

Thankfully I only needed to do a couple of miles like that before we go back to the streetlights again, but it was a sort of scary experience
Quote from Dajmin :I was actually quite worried something like that was going to happen to me last night. Headlight fuse went. In the dark. In fog so thick you couldn't see more than 50 feet. Along twisty, unlit B-roads that I'm not familiar with. Awesome.

Thankfully I only needed to do a couple of miles like that before we go back to the streetlights again, but it was a sort of scary experience

How about pulling over and replacing the fuse
Quote from kingfag :How about pulling over and replacing the fuse

I would've done if I had any fuses. Magic buttons or good thoughts probably wouldn't have bridged the connection. I don't even have a damn toolbox yet
Fortunately for you, there were no red and white barriers nearby.
#50 - robt
Quote from Dajmin :I would've done if I had any fuses. Magic buttons or good thoughts probably wouldn't have bridged the connection. I don't even have a damn toolbox yet

got a manual? Could have found one that powers something you didnt need and popped it in as a temp fix

Crashed My Car :(
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG