The online racing simulator
Crashed My Car :(
(118 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Came down a narrow road to see the GF, it was downhill and icy (or at least it was at the bottom of the hill but I didn't know!) - the postman came up the road really really fast and there wasn't enough room for either of us to stop or to get out of the way - wasn't going that fast but slammed on the brakes and locked up.

He went onto the verge, but I had no choice of hitting him or hitting the bank - car went up onto the bank and got stuck, and the postman had a lot of post to deliver and no tow rope so ****ed off.

One wheel was on ice and the other was off the ground (car was beached) and had to be towed out with a range-rover...

Bumper was hanging low, and apparently the engine earth strap was loose which my Dad has now fixed, but meh

ah ur fine. problem is that beast has too much power for you :P
whatever you do don't tell your insurance company!
Damn, just how much of an poor driver are you Jakg?
Seriously, didn't you crash on your bike too? And you are a kartzor with extended ball collection?

Or was that Tristan?.. hmm nvm.

Joke aside, good your ok at least

Edit : Is this the time to scream, IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!, when replying to how much power it has.
Lmao, sorry I canot be serious today.
#4 - Jakg
Why would I tell my insurance company? I'm on 3rd Party Fire & Theft anyway so theres no point :P

My beast has waaaay to much power - it pulls like a train with all 84hp!

EDIT - Crashed my bike because the front tyre was flat (but didn't know because I was a nub), the second time because a lorry was on a pretty much single track road coming at me doing about 50 with no signs of slowing, so I had to pull of the road into a muddy layby, where I fell off (but no damage to me or bike!).

EDIT 2# - I was a kartz0r, but with no balls at all in my collection.

To be honest there wasn't much I could of done besides going about 2 MPH over the ice, but I couldn't even see it 'till it was too late
#5 - Bean0
Unlucky mate, but it doesn't look too bad.
#6 - Jakg
It's not bad at all damage wise, just a pita!
You just parked there so nobody could read the badge on the bonnet, didn't you?
#8 - JJ72
wtf is that thing?
#9 - Jakg
A car omnomnoming a hedge...
Could you not have just picked it up and put it back on the road?
Quote from Jakg :Why would I tell my insurance company? I'm on 3rd Party Fire & Theft anyway so theres no point :P

My beast has waaaay to much power - it pulls like a train with all 84hp!

EDIT - Crashed my bike because the front tyre was flat (but didn't know because I was a nub), the second time because a lorry was on a pretty much single track road coming at me doing about 50 with no signs of slowing, so I had to pull of the road into a muddy layby, where I fell off (but no damage to me or bike!).

EDIT 2# - I was a kartz0r, but with no balls at all in my collection.

To be honest there wasn't much I could of done besides going about 2 MPH over the ice, but I couldn't even see it 'till it was too late

Hehe, don't care about me, I am just joking around, it can happend the best
be glad nothing serious happened.

Had a "omg wtf" moment too a week ago, gladly with no harm done to anyone, me or my car. Going home at 2 am after partying (no alcohol for me), on a country road I've driven a gazillion times already (80 kph allowed, 100 easily possible). Still, for some odd reason I went only sixty, telling my GF: "going on well known roads is more dangerous actually, because things like black ice catch you more off guard, and you're going quicker than on unknown roads." and bazzing, just after finishing that sentence I hit a spot of black ice on a straight downhill section and I had no chance to catch the car. Thankfully, we only got sideway but stayed on the road and noone was going the other way, because the car didn't stop sliding until it was all the way down the slope about 200 meters from where I lost control.

The conclusion: drive carefully :P
I hope you know you are all scaring the hell out of me. I just got my driver's license yesterday
Quote from jonny__27 :I hope you know you are all scaring the hell out of me. I just got my driver's license yesterday

Suicide waggon?
See Jack, women only get you in trouble.
No damage done, you're lucky. Learn from it then forget it ever happened
Couldn't you just reverse and drive off?

(i thought it's BMW 1 series at first glance )
Even with the rear spoiler...needs more downf0rce.
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Couldn't you just reverse and drive off?

Nah one wheel was on ice, and one was sort of hanging in the air (the car was beached). I tried and it went back about a foot but any further and it just spun the wheels (no matter how gentle I was).
Quote from Jakg :wasn't going that fast but slammed on the brakes and locked up.

Ahhhh....the common noob panic reaction

Nevermind Jak, its all experiance, noone was injured, you live to fight another day
You surely must give appropriate kudos to LFS. If it wasn't for experience gained from it you wouldn't have of thought to screenshot the result.
#22 - VoiD
It´s your first winter on four wheels. I hope you´ve learned your lesson.
Here's a tip (I only follow it some times but it can come in handy...). When you're approaching a blind corner (or one that's partially obscured by hedges/fog etc) beep your horn. If there's someone on the other side of the corner they'll be alerted to your presence.
#24 - Jakg
Quote from xaotik :you surely must give appropriate kudos to lfs. If it wasn't for experience gained from it you wouldn't of had thought to screenshot the result.

lol :d
Quote from amp88 :Here's a tip (I only follow it some times but it can come in handy...). When you're approaching a blind corner (or one that's partially obscured by hedges/fog etc) beep your horn. If there's someone on the other side of the corner they'll be alerted to your presence.

Think if a old lady is walking in that turn, she'll die of heart attack

(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG