The online racing simulator
1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
Quote from ATHome :Am I the only one who suddenly has to think of the comic-seller guy in simpsons ?

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Hey dont make fun of autistic people you bastard i hate it whne poeple make fun of people like me

On topic this guy needs some friends

Sorry if I caused any offence, as I didn't mean it like that.
I myself know two autistic people in real life, and from what I've seen this guy also seems to have it.
Wow.

Not to be harsh... But he needs help.
Quote from J@tko :Poll on the forum?

I don't know. It's hard to please sooo many people. There will always be people who have different opinions and are disappointed.
Hmmm i take it this guy has no job! :P
Quote from mclarenmatt :Hmmm i take it this guy has no job! :P

yes he does! he posts on his forums

but yeah, that guy needs fixing
#59 - MR_B
We should agree on a time and date to mass invade his forum. As a brief token of company. (I don't know what to do once 200 people have registered in the space of 10 minutes, but still!)

Shall we poll that? "We've invaded the forum, now what?"
Quote from MR_B :We should agree on a time and date to mass invade his forum. As a brief token of company. (I don't know what to do once 200 people have registered in the space of 10 minutes, but still!)

You can't register.
#61 - MR_B
Quote from zeugnimod :You can't register.

We don't necessarily need to, if we happen to be lucky enough to choose our invasion at a time when he is online. (maybe someone, ill volounteer, could check on there at different times to get a rough pattern of when he is online on certian days) he will see 1 registered user and X amount of guests at the bottom of his forum. Could be a little fun. OMG!!!!11 Popularity!!!!1
Quote from danthebangerboy :We don't necessarily need to, if we happen to be lucky enough to choose our invasion at a time when he is online. (maybe someone, ill volounteer, could check on there at different times to get a rough pattern of when he is online on certian days) he will see 1 registered user and X amount of guests at the bottom of his forum. Could be a little fun. OMG!!!!11 Popularity!!!!1

there is one little problem, he already knows that he is popular

http://tarisspeed.conforums.co ... isplay&num=1231221684 :P
Now you have shattered my dreams. *cry*

Seriously though, if we can get together, at a stretch, say 100 people at a similer time, we could invade in epic fashion. We may break his forum in the process but hey, thats just life!
I'm guessing this dude just writes in his spare time. Sometimes (sounds wierd, I know) just typing random shit just makes you feel better.
Saw this the other day.

I felt sorry for him, then discovered I couldn't register adn thought "What a wierdo"
wow

havent it been a bigger forum before and then he have removed all users and closed registry, and removed all posts except his?
(like quite a long time ago...)
creepy.
for some reason it reminds me of the diaries of people who break and go on killing sprees.

Btw, take a look on guest online at bottom of forum, hit F5 and look on it, it's totally random and I belive he has scriped it to go random, goes from like 0-400 on just a matter of seconds.
Quote from The Very End :

Btw, take a look on guest online at bottom of forum, hit F5 and look on it, it's totally random and I belive he has scriped it to go random, goes from like 0-400 on just a matter of seconds.

Went from 2 to 11, to 10, to 14. It was probably true, I don't think you can fake visitors to a forum.
Well, when I checked it from my home computer it whent in intervals. Going something like this :

0, 24 , 68, 69, 89, 120, 169, 200 and so on up to 400+ , then it slowly whent back towards 0 again, and same thing over and over. The numbers are not important, just that it goes in waves, low-high-low, and it seems random scripted. That, or he makes 1 guest appear as 50 or 100 on his forum
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Went from 2 to 11, to 10, to 14. It was probably true, I don't think you can fake visitors to a forum.

It's possible with InvisionFree
One can set any value to "postcount", "total forum posts", "total forum threads", "forum visitors", "total forum members", and many others. I think it's also possible to set a random value to it, but I'm not sure.

I don't know about other forums though. But I don't think he is using this kind of things... refreshed a lot of times here, and this is what I got: 110, 110, 111, 112, 110, 110, 109, 108...

1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG