The online racing simulator
About LFSTweak...
(13 posts, started )
About LFSTweak...
HI all
I have Live for Speed S2 ALPHA 0.5Z but i am not s2 licensed i am a demo user...
can i use any LFSTweak compatible with Z LFS version if i am a demo user? or must i have a s2 license?if i can use that, can you post that here or give me a link to download?
plz let me know as soon as possible...thx
I think you have to be s2 licenced to you the patch z tweak.
#3 - byte1
Yes, you can. Use Google.
#+*!?!>+ crackers??
#5 - tisy0
The real answer is No you can't,
I'm thinking byte1 is a cracker, so don't attempt cracking LFS if you don't want to get in trouble with the mods, just be glad your driving round in 3 good cars
i beat with u hes one :P cuz he said google... and seach in #***# for Lfs #**#.... u will be find much... but the most wont will be work cuz theyre all trojan horses or viruses...

so dear crackers... pay the 32€ for it and u can go ONLINE
#7 - byte1
ok thanks for the help to everybody...
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from Heiko1 :i beat with u hes one :P cuz he said google... and seach in #***# for Lfs #**#.... u will be find much... but the most wont will be work cuz theyre all trojan horses or viruses...

so dear crackers... pay the 32€ for it and u can go ONLINE

its only 26 EURO FFS, GO FREAKING BUY S2 !
Quote from Bose321 :Because LFSTweak is license-protected.

But byte1 is author of Z tweak, he also got sauce code i have it too btw
#13 - STF
Crackers, waffles, and all sorts of cookies.. You people are obsessed.
I don`t like it either when i see a cracker, but i think this is not the case.. indeed demo racism, like byte1 said in another thread..

And yes, tweak works for demo. Not the "official" tweak, but the.. tweak tweak.
1000+ bhp, v8, AWD, seqv. /w ignition cut gearbox, XFG, endurance racing anyone? Maybe start "24 hours of Blackwood" demo edition?
Oh wait, better make that FWD.

About LFSTweak...
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG