The online racing simulator
New track for cruise servers ?
(33 posts, started )
End their suffering, give them the needle.
someone said something about reading 50+ of these T's - so give the cruisers what they want?!

make a "cruisermap";
base it on the autoX idea and put some buildings into it, i mean how hard can it be???

and yes im a cruiser and i might get alittle burnt so go ahead, i still think its a good idea.

also this map would be useful for others that wanted to create their own "real" racetrack
FOR RACING
Would love to see the Aston open up all corners, but wont happen, sadly :P

james:
im asperger too, the world sure is small :P
Why not to add guns too? would be cool to shoot someone's tires when racing!

Adding cruise tracks is the same than making this game GTA.
Quote from Echo51 :Would love to see the Aston open up all corners, but wont happen, sadly :P

You anyways can't drive on Aston, why do you want it?
Well I for one think that in the future of LFS that it will have tracks that have towns and other things in it for the cruisers but as for being able to get off the track to get into a town i don't think so bet thing that LFS could do for the Cruise servers would to take a track that has many layouts and open all the sections to it so that way cruise can take whatever route they want to. and put things like a town that the track runs through with a bank, Gas Station, repair shop, and a store some where on the track with houses. It can't be that hard to do.
Quote from ghostrider83 :Well I for one think that in the future of LFS that it will have tracks that have towns and other things in it for the cruisers

It will never happen, believe me.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why not to add guns too? would be cool to shoot someone's tires when racing!

Adding cruise tracks is the same than making this game GTA.

Yeah! a Nuclear Bomb and Ultra Elite Tanks and SuperDuperHyperSuper Realistic Crashes with Flatout style. And then we can say "lol lfs"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG