The online racing simulator
pedal scroll
(10 posts, started )
pedal scroll
Hi,
I was wondering if there is some program that could use wheel pedals for scrolling or some other custom function... I usually move my wheel a side but my pedals are always under the table in place collecting dust when I'm not playing... maybe there could be some other use for them... any ideas
I think mapping them to the Master Volume in Windows could be handy (it would for me anyway), but I've no idea how to do it
#3 - MR_B
I rest my feet on them, not a good idea to have volume assigned to them! :P
I don't have a clue how to do it, but I think it might be fun to have 'shift' and 'ctrl' mapped to the pedals.
Couldn't this be done using a mapping program such as joy2key?
It would be cool to have pitch control using the pedals for DJing purposes. You press the gas pedal, the music speeds up. Press the brake pedal, tempo goes down. Gas pedal, temp goes up. Then the wheel is the crossfader. Use the buttons on the wheel to choose which virtual "turntable" you are controlling. Other wheel buttons could be used to store cue points. Seems like a good idea to me.
Fan speed controllers?
#8 - Opazz
rev up the fans? :P
Now this sounds like an idea

I thought being able to control my scrolling with my thoughts would be cool, but this will be even better
Hmm... tbh it'd just be a pain for me. The G25 pedals are differently weighted and the brake is rather heavy to be pressing without my racing shoes (Just old Reebok trainers before you all go accusing me of being a homosexual). Besides, that's what media keyboards are for

pedal scroll
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG