The online racing simulator
So every single 30gb Zune froze at midnight last night
Awesome!

"Emotions were running high on the Zune message board as some users said they were about to cry and others went so far as to say they might even die without their player."

Kids nowadays are pathetic....
#3 - RiGun
Major firmware failure, also major brain failure for those kids that will surely kill themselves because they can't have their daily dose of kick ass crappy pop music.
Now this is halarious. - *Runs anti-virus programs.*
/me loves his 2gb ipod nano
Quote from mrodgers :Awesome!

"Emotions were running high on the Zune message board as some users said they were about to cry and others went so far as to say they might even die without their player."

bahaha, that had me in stiches
I hope some people sell them at cut-rate prices on ebay, I get one, and then MS issues a software fix.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I hope some people sell them at cut-rate prices on ebay, I get one, and then MS issues a software fix.

I actually coughed because I laughed so hard.... Microsoft wont issue anything but a piece of junk hardware.

Incorrect.

Hardware fix.

300 DOLLARS
That'll teach them for paying for over priced tosh :P. £100 pounds for my ipod on january first 2007. 2nd gen ftw.
#10 - Jakg
I'm sorry, are you using Apple as the "better" company in a debate on items being overpriced?
Is this going to become an Apple vs. Microsoft war?

Because I like Apple.
Quote from LFSn00b :I thought zune was a mp3 player

Me too. Isn't it? Or am I missing something?
Quote from LFSn00b :well i understood from mrodgers quote that it was some game thing

It's a digital media player.
That settles that.
Quote from Jakg :I'm sorry, are you using Apple as the "better" company in a debate on items being overpriced?

Quote from piggy501 :Is this going to become an Apple vs. Microsoft war?

Because I like Apple.

Regardless of what you prefer, you can't deny that Apple inflates their prices significantly.
Quote from Jakg :I'm sorry, are you using Apple as the "better" company in a debate on items being overpriced?

Nah. I'm just saying that they paid too much for something that does the same as my hundred quid ipod.
Oh well, I say. Shit happens, if you don't have your MP3 player thingy for a few days/weeks, and you're in such a state about it, less power to you I say.
Quote from MAGGOT :Regardless of what you prefer, you can't deny that Apple inflates their prices significantly.

But I think Apple can do this because it's a fashion item. A bloody great fashion item, but a fashion item nonetheless. Microsoft just isn't as "cool" or "hip" as Apple.
Quote from Luke.S :/me thinks that is basically a rebranded 2nd gen nano

Which makes it all the more amazing that it's 1/5th the cost of the real one.

Quote from piggy501 :But I think Apple can do this because it's a fashion item. A bloody great fashion item, but a fashion item nonetheless. Microsoft just isn't as "cool" or "hip" as Apple.

So you're saying that you've become a fashion victim? I have no problem with Apple inflating prices; I just think the people who pay those prices are a few watts short of a light bulb, if you get my drift.
Quote from mrodgers :Awesome!

"[...] others went so far as to say they might even die without their player."

So basically the problem will solve itself when nobody interferes with the process. Natural selection at its best
Quote from MAGGOT :So you're saying that you've become a fashion victim? I have no problem with Apple inflating prices; I just think the people who pay those prices are a few watts short of a light bulb, if you get my drift.

Not saying I've become a fashion victim; Really I'm an addicted follower. I had an MP3 player, it was a fairly nice thing, hard to break, which was good as I was young, very young, but aged 8, I woke up on the 25th of December and I had my first iPod. I was proud of it and all my friends were in envy. It was a black, 1GB 1st Gen Nano. Then I got a red, 8GB 3rd Gen Nano. Then my dad lost it. And now I'm typing this from a 16GB iPod Touch (1st Gen works well enough for me ) so I guess you could say I've sold my musical side to Apple. Plus if Microsoft is screwing up comuter-land and music-land, then I think I've made a wise choice by sticking to the fruity Apples.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG