The online racing simulator
Feel The Racing
(14 posts, started )
Feel The Racing
Some league action from different leagues. Please let me hear your honest opinion of what you think about it. Enjoy.

4.54 min
200 mb

Download
Youtube
My honest opinion - not my cup of tea.... but I have to say - I can see quite a lot of effort going into the small details (and as we know god is in detail). Nice
Great vid...tho the music sucks donkey nuts.
I think it's really cool with lots of very interesting transitions and effects. One can telll that a lot of effort has gone into this video - I can see pretty much every second has been hand-crafted to make sure it fits in with the music.

Some of the replays do show a little bit of lag and I think that sometimes you need to cut out the more boring parts of a song (like cutting out the second verse or something) to keep the video flowing.

But overall, a super-nice video!
I personally thought that one was awesome. That music certainly wasn't my favorite pick though.
Quote from squidhead : can see quite a lot of effort going into the small details (and as we know god is in detail). Nice

Thanks for noticing it. Feels like the picking work payed of a little at least even tro the movie it self wasnt your cup.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I think that sometimes you need to cut out the more boring parts of a song (like cutting out the second verse or something) to keep the video flowing.

Nice, thanks. Didnt even think about that, but yes I think your right. Will try to do so if in future projects if need be.

Thanks for the other comments also guys. Im glad you liked it.

Merry Christmas
a few camera angles and effects looked quite random to me, while others were just awsome and different from those that you see in "every" video. also I enjoyed most of the footage a lot, such a long video but I didn't get bored at any time. the music was alright, I would have picked a more exciting/catchy song but this seems to work, too.

nice video overall, thumbs up!

..and merry christmas of course
Whoa! I'm in it! Not very proud I get overtaken though in the video. Twice...
Veery nice
I felt it and this is exactly the tea taste that I like.

Have to agree with the music, though. You usually use great songs but this was meh..
I always felt the term, "my cup of coffee" would be more suiting... I guess that's because I'm American and consume about 4000 gallons every morning.
Quote :This video is not available in your country.

Quote from Gil07 :

Thats a shame really, you will probably miss something.

Well, thanks for the comments guys. I've been away for some days so sorry for kinda bumping this.
great video! That must have taken a lot time of work.

Feel The Racing
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG