The online racing simulator
#1 - RS1T
Cruise InSim Programmer wanted
Hi, i am looking for a programmer to make or sell me a cruise insim.

We need

Requirements
1. Car sales/rentals
2. loosing money for speeding, gain money for going straight
3. Police tracker/distance system
4. Location system/displayed speed limits
5. Insim admins and password admins, (insim admins have limited rights)
6. money sending system
7. Courier missions for money
8. Bank system (explained further on request)
9. Chase/backup system (explained further on request)
10. Street race system (explained further on request)
12. There are more minor details which will be further explained
13. updates to the insim when needed/new patch
14. The insim must be fully working and stable, of course we will test it first

We can offer you:
A negotiable lump sum, paid by paypal
Full entry to the team CSR
Full admin rights on the server
other site privelages

For more information about our team, please visit our forum at www.CSR.phpbb2.se

It is also OK for a free insim to be edited to incorporate our ideas for the chase, courier, and street race systems
edit: irrelevant.
In addition to what DT said, why not give the free cruise insim a shot and see how itd work?
Would save you some money i guess.
#4 - RS1T
The team has come up with many ideas and plans for this cruise server, if we use the free ones this will just become 'another crappy cruise server'. Our ideas are unique and original, that is why i do not wish to post them here. I will be happy to email any potential programmer the details
edit: irrelevant.
#6 - RS1T
first post edited
1,300 USD Exclusive, or 500 USD if you want to pay for it but want to also make the source available to the community. Build time two weeks, All Items requested, and built in PHP.
#8 - RS1T
Quote from Dygear :1,300 USD Exclusive, or 500 USD if you want to pay for it but want to also make the source available to the community. Build time two weeks, All Items requested, and built in PHP.

PM'ed

I am still open to other offers
The ammount of time I've spent coding for our server, (and that's excluding Monks beautiful work) I'd say $1,300 USD is a damn cheap solution. And he knows how to program. Just look,- he has 1,382 references!

Ours is just shy of 10,000 lines of code (1/2 blank) so easy about 5000 lines of code mate and it has most of the unique things you've requested.

BTW 90% of the stuff you want is in the free ones.
#10 - RS1T
Quote from JasonJ :The ammount of time I've spent coding for our server, (and that's excluding Monks beautiful work) I'd say $1,300 USD is a damn cheap solution. And he knows how to program. Just look,- he has 1,382 references!

Ours is just shy of 10,000 lines of code (1/2 blank) so easy about 5000 lines of code mate and it most of the unique things you've requested.

BTW 90% of the stuff you want is in the free ones.

no, the chase system is very different to any other cruise server. I do not wish to post up details here for obvious reasons

UPDATE: To save costs it is alright for the potential programmer to use a free or already made insim as a base, and then to incorporate our race/chase/courier systems. I am more looking for somebody who wants to program for the team, and then to join the team and help us become a major player in the cruise scene, rather than somebody who just wants to make money.
Quote from JasonJ :And he knows how to program. Just look,- he has 1,382 references!

lol
#12 - RS1T
We have now found and hired a programmer. This thead can now be closed
Hi all!

I need a Insim/Programm for Cruise server !!

pls mail back

LFS :PatrickCrashman/SDK Patrick
if you paybal me
i will do one
pm me
@ patrick
have u icq ? so we can talk german
if yes post your number plz
and yes how mutch you will pay? but sai it in icq plz or PM me in forums
@ [CSR]
nice insim from dougie-lampkin
#17 - RS1T
Thaks heiko, sorry things with you and CSR didnt work out

Our server shouls be up within a few weeks, running a great insim made by [SR]Rob (dougie-lampkin)
Quote from RS1T :Thaks heiko, sorry things with you and CSR didnt work out

Our server shouls be up within a few weeks, running a great insim made by [SR]Rob (dougie-lampkin)

Cant wait for it to be up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG