The online racing simulator
New cruise server up and running
(41 posts, started )
New cruise server up and running
I need people to come along have fun and cruise in the wonderful new cruise server [NEC] (north east cruise) Come along drive around become a cop and have fun
NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT another!
why?????? please tell me.... why????

/cry /emo
A more logical decision would have been starting a RACE or DRIFT server.
Quote from hansonator69 :A more logical decision would have been starting a RACE or DRIFT server.

No skill is required to cruise, and there are like ready made In-Sim apps for them so it's the easy way out
I'll have you know [NEC] is some kind of trademark, at least it's stamped on one of my DVD-RW drives

Also, IBTL.
Also layout theif.
I am not going to say it's a bad idea making a new server at any point, but as it is now, there are more cruise servers than needed.
If all the other servers were full I would agree that there was a need for new ones, but atm there are maaaaany cruise servers with low population
#10 - RS1T
Quote from The Very End :I am not going to say it's a bad idea making a new server at any point, but as it is now, there are more cruise servers than needed.
If all the other servers were full I would agree that there was a need for new ones, but atm there are maaaaany cruise servers with low population

I agree that more cruise servers running free insims are a bad idea, but as there are so many, nobody wants to go on them. I stick to the TC servers because they are not just 'another cruise server'. Hopefully all these duplicate servers will go away, and make room for those with innovative new layouts and insims

Quote :No skill is required to cruise

not true...when you have passed TC cop training and Advanced cop training you can say there is no skill in cruising. I found advanced cop training very challenging. It involves using skill and tactics to stop the chased car. It is just a different kind of skill to racing
It's not racing though mate. I haven't tried the... 'advanced cop training' because roleplay is not something I intend to do on an online game (), but over the years I've spent a bit of time on LTC and found the only challenging thing was learning where the barriers were.
Hmmm another one. I dont see the point of a cruise server. This has nothing to do with LFS. Well nothing with the way LFS was meant to be.
Why do you want to cruise anyway ?. Sorry just dont see the point of any cruise server for that matter. LFS is meant for racing and not chasing.
Well we have to atleast respect the fact that other people may enjoy them while we don't
Cruise server = Relaxed driving and enjoying of LFS, no pressure to be fast you just drive, and also fun to cruise with others.... Don't know why people have so much against them, if you don't like them, don't join..
It's Like saying racing is boring cos you go around in circles for so many laps to see who wins.

I'm an all rounder with racing/drifitng/cruising/other
So i odn't really care
Cruising is a good way to relax.
I often drift alot and then go to cruise servers just to relax
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Cruising is a good way to relax.
I often drift alot and then go to cruise servers just to relax

I would say drifting is relaxing after racing..
well, just go to a cruise server and you will see everyone driving fast (not cuising) to get faster cars..........that doesnt make sense.................

so why wont they just go to a racing server and pick any car they want.....?
Quote from G!NhO :well, just go to a cruise server and you will see everyone driving fast (not cuising) to get faster cars..........that doesnt make sense.................

so why wont they just go to a racing server and pick any car they want.....?

You get to drive here like you do on the real roads, unless you want to be chased by cops! :P it's just fun...
#20 - T.J.
The cruise server hosts races for people so they can earn a little extra cash as long as some close races through the layout. The layout has been changed too... And nobody prevents you from drifting a bit either..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well we have to atleast respect the fact that other people may enjoy them while we don't

I respect everyone. Its their choice. Its just I dont understand why you buy a Sim Game designed for racing you go cruising. Just my 2 cents. But if they want too go ahead. Too me it looks like a waste of money.
#22 - T.J.
Quote from niels1 :I respect everyone. Its their choice. Its just I dont understand why you buy a Sim Game designed for racing you go cruising. Just my 2 cents. But if they want too go ahead. Too me it looks like a waste of money.

There are arranged races there almost every day :P
Quote from niels1 :I respect everyone. Its their choice. Its just I dont understand why you buy a Sim Game designed for racing you go cruising. Just my 2 cents. But if they want too go ahead. Too me it looks like a waste of money.

It seems that LFS is not the best racing game outthere anymore however it's still the best cruising one.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I would say drifting is relaxing after racing..

Everyone have different ways of relaxing
Quote from BlueFlame :Cruise server = Relaxed driving and enjoying of LFS, no pressure to be fast you just drive, and also fun to cruise with others.... Don't know why people have so much against them, if you don't like them, don't join..

Lol that coming from a guy who flames people into hell when they think difrently.

Or like something he hates

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG