The online racing simulator
Brain - Average or special?
(70 posts, started )
#26 - th84
I thought about a purple TVE.
Quote from th84 :I thought about a purple TVE.

Why the hell do you think on me? Was I THAT good in bed?
Quote from The Very End :Why the hell do you think on me? Was I THAT good in bed?

I think he was just insinuating that you were a tool. :P
DON'T YOU DARE START CALLING ME TOOL TOO!!!!

If your lady, well then it's ok, if not stfu about tool or I'll rape you in your dreams
Quote :If there are any here I'd love to hear the 'proper' reasoning (or theories).

Hammer is the 'stereotype' tool, you only need look as far as computer software to see the hammer being the icon used to depict 'tools', often with a red handle for that matter.

Quote :If your lady, well then it's ok, if not stfu about tool or I'll rape you in your dreams

For the love of morality can we not start using that whole 'rape' humour round here. It's not funny, it never was, it never will be, even if it had a punchline - it's sick at best.
#31 - MR_B
A Green Chisel

But then we're the internet, we're naturally "special"
Fuchsia CNC Lathe.
Blue hammer... at least I am not the only one.

The second I knew it was going to be carrot, so it kind of through me off.
When I thought of a tool I thought of welding torch.
When I thought of a vegetable I thought about a wheelchair.
orange drill.
as if we didnt allready know that this forum is full of very special kids

Quote from Becky Rose :For the love of morality can we not start using that whole 'rape' humour round here. It's not funny, it never was, it never will be, even if it had a punchline - it's sick at best.

interestingly enough the only rape joke i know originated from a girl
yellow saw ;\

so far nobody picked red hammer lol

fail?
I thought of a red screwdrive btw
I didn't think about the questions because I was skimming the thread. I was thinking "so, how's this thread going to fail..?"
I thought of a red hammer.
me too. "hammer, red" it was in my brain :-). But I didn't care about those maths in the beginning.
I've asked Katja to instantly tell me a random colour and a tool, she said red wrench, so 50% for her :-)

greetz

der "tell me instantly what you think of when you read my name" butz
Well It turns out, unsurprisingly, that it’s nothing to do with the type of mind you have, there is probably a more straight forward reason.

There is a theory called Prototype theory, which says that in learning a word, we are taught (or discover for ourselves) a single or sometimes a couple of primary exemplars of the set of things the word refers to. When we learn the word "bird" we pick out robins, for instance, as exemplars of the set of birds with other birds deviating from it to varying degrees and in varying ways. Close to it would be cardinals and sparrows. Further away would be seagulls. At the remotest end would be penguins, perhaps.In the specific case of this thread, the mathematical questions are there to try and clear your mind before asking about the tool and colour, meaning that you are more likely to come up with prototypical examples. The colour “red” and the tool “hammer” are each likely to be one of the first and most common examples of tool and colour you would have come across as a child. Therefore, prototype theory suggests, they are the ones you are most likely to produce when asked to do so as quickly as possible.

What the "red hammer" test proves is that "red" is the paradigmatic color for people (and not just for English speaking people) and "hammer" is the paradigmatic kind of tool. So, those who see the "red hammer" test as separating out two types of “minds” are being conned.
I'm average. My mom always lied to me.
This one is old and didnt work....

Try tihs one.

How many "F" do you see?

+++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wrong, there are six!
The brain simply doesnt recognize the F in OF

The one who actually counted 6 is special, 4-5 is great. Less than 3, then you might need glasses.

Answer in white text.
FFS, I fell for that one, too.

I hate my brain.
a red hammer...?

what?
a saw with a wooden handle

Brain - Average or special?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG