The online racing simulator
New Track: Fern Bay Blue
(74 posts, started )
+1
only give it a other name
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Yeah Joseph is right, they're enough Fern Bay configs already... but i've always wanted to drive this particular part -

Just look at it! All it needs is some banking/camber on the bend at the top & it'd be the greatest piece of tarmac we have in LFS. I mean it's there all ready to use, open it up already!

But on the suggestion at hand, i wouldn't mind it at all
Another 2/3 variations wouldn't hurt nobody. The elevation change in split #3 coupled with the awesome U-Bend leading to split #1 would surely make it one of my favourite tracks.

+1 to this and the OP's idea
HOW DARE YOU!

I want Fern Bay maroon.
I would like to see the U-shaped section opened up and FE Marley.
Quote from Flotch :it cannot be called FE blue
green, black and gold are the colors of the flag of the country which is supposed to be located the circuit.

True, but the Blue Mountains are also located on Jamaica. They're famous for the coffee gown there. (And cafeine fits racing better than "relaxed" names like Marley or Ganja :tilt.
would be really cool,+143578993638 from me!
+3.1415926 from me ^^
No point in this, rather want to see a whole new track, no more combos of old tracks. So -1 from me, this suggestion is just stupid
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :No point in this, rather want to see a whole new track, no more combos of old tracks. So -1 from me, this suggestion is just stupid

Then Tomba, if anywhen the devs add a new path on an existing track, whether it will be a new combination of corners or a completelly new road, I challenge you not to do a single multiplayer lap or a hotlap on it
Quote from Zen321 :Then Tomba, if anywhen the devs add a new path on an existing track, whether it will be a new combination of corners or a completelly new road, I challenge you not to do a single multiplayer lap or a hotlap on it

Of course I will, what I'm saying that devs shouldn't waste their time on new combos of old tracks
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Of course I will, what I'm saying that devs shouldn't waste their time on new combos of old tracks

Then you could make a new track so it's not waste of time at all
Yeah, like we're gonna see any new track environment before S3?

Could use some new configurations in the meanwhile - I'd go as far as to say, some have already been planned
+10 from me
I think this is a great idea as currently we have to use the bouncey barriers to create ovals whereas there is one already there so we wouldnt need to use the barriers. This is a yes for me!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Then you could make a new track so it's not waste of time at all

What you are talking about lol? I could make a new track, wtf?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :omg stop it already, btw, that track would suck

meh... it will be as long as KY GP. so i see no problem with it !
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :What you are talking about lol? I could make a new track, wtf?

just plan it and design and tell the features
simple

EDIT: I mean just suggest it, because I think you are smarter than me, then you could take this suggestion
I'm a fan of any new tracks - I really like Fe blue and would love to have it.
I would like to see a new combo too as surely no new track will come up before S3, and this one looks nice to me. Anyways it would need a good amount of barriers for avoiding U-turn skip. I prefer that than getting out of bounds.

A poll in this thread would be nice so we can measure LFS community opinion on this.

Besides it I miss some short combo on West Hill for slower cars but looking at the track it seems to me that any attempt will result on an Aston Club thing and will need lots of work to be done because there is no unused tarmac sections.
i think this combo will be great but fern bay has to be reworked before

-1 for now
+2 for future

New Track: Fern Bay Blue
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG