The online racing simulator
New Track: Fern Bay Blue
(74 posts, started )
New Track: Fern Bay GT
Well I have about this idea to make new track in Fern Bay GT.

Because Fern Bay has a many several tracks, I think this would be nice too.

What opinion you have?

EDIT: And have this suggested before?

Quote from wsinda :True, but the Blue Mountains are also located on Jamaica. They're famous for the coffee gown there. (And cafeine fits racing better than "relaxed" names like Marley or Ganja ).

Am I meant to look at the red line? :S

Fern Bay has enough combos
Quote from JO53PHS :-1

Fern Bay has enough combos

And Aston doesn´t have?

but np then if it has... Just suggestion right?

I just want one more combo, which have not got same corners / straights
It's just FE Black with a couple rally sections.
Quote from Forbin :It's just FE Black with a couple rally sections.

No, its fe4-(minues)fe1
Quote from Forbin :It's just FE Black with a couple rally sections.

cool where you see rally sections cuss there arent any rally sectors in his track
But the devs made 1 more combo for South City so I don´t see any problems about why not Fern Bay also?
Don't take this personally, but I don't see a point in "designing" configs like these, let alone completely new venues with paint (which is the uttermost stupidity). If the devs would want to make new some configs, I think they have enough talent to pick the best new routes on their existing venue without the help of 2nd class MSPAINT artists.

Same goes with the car suggestions. Of course I can't speak in behalf of anyone, but at least I have this feeling that giving endless combination of the basic specs like weight, power, drive train etc. can only interest other daydreamers and contributes nothing to the devs.

:doh:

EDIT: UnknownMaster, I wasn't referring in your actual paint skills, but using mspaint as a track design tool in general instead. Your red line was just as good as anybody elses
Quote from frokki :Don't take this personally, but I don't find a point of "designing" configs like these let alone completely new venues with paint (which is the uttermost stupidity). If the devs would want to make new some configs, I think they have enough talent to pick the best new routes on their existing venue without the help of 2nd class MSPAINT artists.

Same goes with the car suggestions. Of course I can't speak in behalf of anyone, but at least I have this feeling that giving endless combination of the basic specs like weight, power, drive train etc. can only interest other daydreamers and contributes nothing to the devs.

:doh:

no problem...it is just a suggestion, nothing else

And btw... I can do it perfectly, i made it so quick with mspaint so don´t get annoyed if this is a very noob in your opinion
Quote from Rudy van Buren :cool where you see rally sections cuss there arent any rally sectors in his track

Er... whoops.

FE4+little oval-FE1 is correct.
+1000!!
If Blue will become a track with that U turn as a Karussel or just the normal bend it will be the ultimate GT track!
Quote from frokki :
EDIT: UnknownMaster, I wasn't referring in your actual paint skills, but using mspaint as a track design tool in general instead. Your red line was just as good as anybody elses

And I made it laptop mouse in work =)

Just call me UM21
I put now new pick hehe
I find the track layout very interesting.
I like this layout, and can to do another (and short) with only the rigth section in the map that you draw

So... +1

All new content are wellcome
I dig it, personally.
it cannot be called FE blue
green, black and gold are the colors of the flag of the country which is supposed to be located the circuit.
Could be made available as an optional "carrousel" variation of FE Black and Fe Green, so we could choose. They are just 3 more corners, not enough for a proper "new" variation IMO, but could do it as an optional "carrousel" version
Quote from Flotch :it cannot be called FE blue
green, black and gold are the colors of the flag of the country which is supposed to be located the circuit.

Then it could be FE Marley version
Looks interesting to me
Quote from Koa128 :Then it could be FE Marley version

Lool that is the best name for a track
+1
FE Cool Runnings? No?

New Track: Fern Bay Blue
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG