The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
the fair side of a robot, they might not complain for sex, or having a disease
Quote from chanoman315 :the fair side of a robot, they might not complain for sex, or having a disease

Well that specific article that I linked to, the robot was not able to have sex. My point wasn't having sex with a robot, it is having a human-human like relationship with a non-human object. Which I could not imagine doing.
Mhh... in progress of something.

Mite be not the right palce to ask, but i remember seeing here a thread bout someone's troubles... with tons of text. Was kinda busy at that time to read it all but I can't find it now :S
The banana is saddened.
Girls that you have to keep an eye on the WHOLE time or they run off and kiss a hundred other guys = trouble. FACT.
Quote from pb32000 :Girls that you have to keep an eye on the WHOLE time or they run off and kiss a hundred other guys = trouble. FACT.

I agree. Probably due to my experience last night, was the sixth form christmas ball/prom thing and there was this girl there I'd never seen before but I was pretty sure she used to go to my school but left after the GCSEs, as I'm over 18 she asked me to buy her some horrible alcopop thing which I did so we kind of hit it off, she gradually got drunker and drunker as she kept getting me to buy these things for her (with her own money I hasten to add) and got friendlier and friendlier with me, eventually dragging me amidst many protestations from myself to the dancefloor (me dancing? NEVARR), and from then onwards decided to move in on at least a couple of other guys...I can't be dealing with that shit maaaan
Ive had one, She was a karate friend who told my mates Girlfriend that she liked me. She told my mate who told me which I asked her and well it became a relationship 5 months down the track at karate I found her hitting it off with my Sensai's son which really got me going, So when I got to sparring the guy she was hitting on I kind went a little insane managed to take him out with 3 Head kicks.

So girlfriends at the age of 14 arent good, If you want a girlfriend wait till your 25 or something
Quote from V3NOMOUS :
So girlfriends at the age of 14 arent good, If you want a girlfriend wait till your 25 or something

TRUE! i really hope i don't get a girlfriend till im at least 16, cause the girls i see that have boyfriends are like 12-15 and they are like I LOVE YOU (insertnamehere) after the first week of being with someone. it makes me sick.
Quote from mutt107 :TRUE! i really hope i don't get a girlfriend till im at least 16, cause the girls i see that have boyfriends are like 12-15 and they are like I LOVE YOU (insertnamehere) after the first week of being with someone. it makes me sick.

Thats correct, One chick at my old school (Finished so I dont go back now :P) She went out with 4 people in 2 Terms of school, First with my mate, then my other mate then his brother, the my mates best mate. Its bloody stupid, Not worth wasting your money unless you know that you will be with each other for 5 years or more. (Unless shes says she wants to take it further then its good to go)

But Please for all the younger drivers in LFS DO NOT GET A GIRLFRIEND TILL YOUR 19+. Reasons

a) You will think your all high a mighty and people will eventually beat down on you
b) Chicks are going through that time of year when things happen etc etc growth around the chest begins so they will become grumpy and have constant mood swings
c) You will be broke within a fortnight and she will the dump you and move on
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Thats correct, One chick at my old school (Finished so I dont go back now :P) She went out with 4 people in 2 Terms of school, First with my mate, then my other mate then his brother, the my mates best mate. Its bloody stupid, Not worth wasting your money unless you know that you will be with each other for 5 years or more. (Unless shes says she wants to take it further then its good to go)

But Please for all the younger drivers in LFS DO NOT GET A GIRLFRIEND TILL YOUR 19+. Reasons

a) You will think your all high a mighty and people will eventually beat down on you
b) Chicks are going through that time of year when things happen etc etc growth around the chest begins so they will become grumpy and have constant mood swings
c) You will be broke within a fortnight and she will the dump you and move on

soooo correct.
so, so true.

I know plenty of girls and I just figure if anything happens between me and any of them it'll happen, not gonna force anything
Quote from mookie427 :I know plenty of girls and I just figure if anything happens between me and any of them it'll happen, not gonna force anything

Of course not, that would be rape.
no, it's called 'surprise sex'
-
(mookie427) DELETED by mookie427
im 13, my girlfriend is 16, is that a bad thing?

pah, why do i ask here :rolleyes:

Nearly everyone i know thinks she's non-existant.. jealousy if you ask me

I still don't know why i posted here.. just bored I guess.

yup..

Quote from brandons48 :im 13, my girlfriend is 16, is that a bad thing?

For her, maybe yes. But you, you should feel lucky...
There's usually a reason for such an age difference. Possibly she can't find someone her age lol
Quote from mookie427 :
I know plenty of girls and I just figure if anything happens between me and any of them it'll happen, not gonna force anything

The girl I mentioned previously. She was, and thankfully still is, a good friend.

It did 'just happen' between us really, you know how it is, you spend so much time with someone that you feel completely comfortable around them, then you're out one night and one thing leads to another. Shouldn't have done what we did etc, puts friendship in jeopardy. It was slightly more complicated than that, but I don't need to go into it here.

Luckily I'm a very easy going guy and we both just saw it as fun, so we got over it. Getting with friends however is very rarely a good thing.
Quote from jibber :For her, maybe yes. But you, you should feel lucky...

Never said i didn't feel lucky

Quote from Electric Eye :There's usually a reason for such an age difference. Possibly she can't find someone her age lol

I doubt that, she's a nice girl. But she thinks i'm a nice guy
Pics or GTFO!

Yah would seem wierd to have a gf 3 years older at your age
Quote from J@tko :Yah would seem wierd to have a gf 3 years older at your age

Not really. A 21yr old dating a 24yr old isn't exactly weird. But for a teenager, it would be weird since when you're still growing 3 years makes a huge difference.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Not really. A 21yr old dating a 24yr old isn't exactly weird. But for a teenager, it would be weird since when you're still growing 3 years makes a huge difference.

Yah I know. He's 13

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG