The online racing simulator
A Danish supercar?
(36 posts, started )
Seems and sounds pretty good
Would be nice to see some video about this.
Supercharger and turbocharger..hmm.. interesting.
Lot of influence about other cars. But not bad at all.
Cant wait to hear little bit more

And btw.. good that they didnt spoil/ruin that car with huge spoiler
#27 - ssm
That reminds me of a Prodrive P1... flattened and stretched with 10 times the ram air intakes...
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :
Enjoy. Who knows, the Danish might have the land speed record for a production supercar. oh yeah, BTW, USA is in the lead in the SSC Ultimate Aero TT. We hit 256, and were not done yet. This car can go even faster. Think we might need to throw The Stig in here and see how fast he can go in it.

Well as far as I know it's not a production car as there is a limit of cars needed to be made for it to be classed as a production car and not a one of. I think Volkswagen still hold it let me do some wiki'ing.

EDIT : Says the SSC has only made 25 compared to the Bugatti's 300, so in my opinion it's not a production car at all.

As for the Danish car, it looks like an Audi R8 that has been pinched in alot of places and just made into a box but having said that, as someone earlier posted, it looks sinster and evil, and I have to agree, and for that reason I like it too.
Isn't the RUF 9ff still the record holder? Don't know if it's official though.

e: ahh yer I just read it hit 254, 2mph short.
Quote from pb32000 :Isn't the RUF 9ff still the record holder? Don't know if it's official though.

e: ahh yer I just read it hit 254, 2mph short.

If memory recalls it doesn't count anyway as it is a tuned production car. To count the vehicle has to roll out of the Porsche factory with the figures.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If memory recalls it doesn't count anyway as it is a tuned production car. To count the vehicle has to roll out of the Porsche factory with the figures.

Or if it's a Bugatti it just has to roll out of a Volkswagen Factory.
Quote from Dajmin :I quite like it. It's got bits of Porsche in there, bits of Audi, bits of Nissan, bits of Ford, maybe even a touch of Lamborghini.

Not so keen on the front view, but the chase left pic makes it look pretty sweet.

I agree. bits and peices from here and there, and usually that doesn't make sense and it sometimes looks like crap. But in this case, it makes a whole lot of sense.

@squidhead
The XJ220 was my favourite car for a while too. The 94 viper took over though. In terms of XJ220 similarity I really like the Saleen S7

No offense, but the Saleen is like "Gansta staight outta do hood dawg" type of car to me.
Quote from robt :Me likey, me likey a lot!

It does look cool, and i agree with you.
Quote from Michael Denham :Are you part of the development team for that car or something, is that why you're using 'we' not 'they'? Or are you just trying to get a bit of their glory because you happen to be from the same country as the team who are building the car?

and, no. just felt like saying that. But, the SSC Ultimate Aero has an estimated, not actually saying it is, a top speed of 271 mph. I doubt that, but who knows? But, the SSC looks ugly anyway, right?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :and, no. just felt like saying that. But, the SSC Ultimate Aero has an estimated, not actually saying it is, a top speed of 271 mph. I doubt that, but who knows? But, the SSC looks ugly anyway, right?

Well, it did do 257 MPH
at the price of $620k, I'm sure it's also crap to drive.
BTW. Anyone knows what kind of tires this thing uses?

I'd like to see cheaper and lighter sport cars with super high power/weight ratios but that looks somewhat alrite nevertheless.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If memory recalls it doesn't count anyway as it is a tuned production car. To count the vehicle has to roll out of the Porsche factory with the figures.

Actually, the company doing the modifications just needs to be granted manufacturer status by their government. The RUF Yellowbird (yellowbird? I forget) held the title for fastest timed lap at the green hell for a production car, despite the car being built by Porsche. RUF was granted manufacturer status something like a week before that lap was made, which made it an official record. Doesn't matter where the chassis came from, as long as the company has the status. Requirements for that status probably vary from country to country (maybe from case to case, too).

A Danish supercar?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG