The online racing simulator
1 000 000 Posts :)
(44 posts, started )
Who is the lucky guy to reach 1 000 000th post?

#2 - J@tko
Whoever posts the 10829th post after this one.
#3 - _rod_
Wonders how long it will take to reach the 1,000,000th post... we are only short by 10827 posts counting this one hehehhehe
It has taken a very long time when it reaches 1000000

5 years =)
I thought it's normal to create this sort of thread as soon as the 'landmark' event has happened, not beforehand? This is only going to create spam. You'll understand if I temporarily lock this thread until the forum actually reaches one million posts.

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :It has taken a very long time when it reaches 1000000

5 years =)

FTR, this forum opened 10th August 2005.
1 Million Posts Actually Reached
#7 - J@tko

Quote from Bottom of Forum Homepage :Threads: 47,689, Posts: 989,189, Members: 31,747

:slap:
The post count is live posts still existing on this forum. The post number is permanent, so that means there have been 11,000 deleted posts (no doubt half of those were Kev's). So it depends what you want to celebrate, a million posts ever, or a million posts now.
Hmm yea, depends. Just thought i would point it out though.
So, very roughly 818 posts / day?
Quote from Bob Smith :The post count is live posts still existing on this forum. The post number is permanent, so that means there have been 11,000 deleted posts (no doubt half of those were Kev's). So it depends what you want to celebrate, a million posts ever, or a million posts now.

Or celebrate neither? It's not as though it makes the forum special, or better, than other forums.
Quote from tristancliffe :Or celebrate neither? It's not as though it makes the forum special, or better, than other forums.

Agreed. But if nobody cared, we wouldn't have this thread.

Perhaps it too is just another victim of spam.
Why not call it "soon" 1M posts?
Problem is that if we do people will just spam to make sure we reach it in a record speed.

However, there really is nothing big about it, but a mark of the growth of this forum. Let's hope the 1-2M is going to be a better one than the 0-1M
Does the count on forumhome include posts us mere mortals cannot see ?

I imagine there is a hive of activity in the Mods Lounge, or whatever it is called where they gather to plot and scheme.
Quote from Bob Smith :The post count is live posts still existing on this forum. The post number is permanent, so that means there have been 11,000 deleted posts (no doubt half of those were Kev's). So it depends what you want to celebrate, a million posts ever, or a million posts now.

Lets start deleting our older posts systematically so we'll never reach that million.
Quote from Bean0 :Does the count on forumhome include posts us mere mortals cannot see ?

Yes.

Quote from Bean0 :I imagine there is a hive of activity in the Mods Lounge, or whatever it is called where they gather to plot and scheme.

21,000 posts in there atm. Two thirds of those are in the bin.
Hehe, so for the most part, the mods talk a whole lot of trash
Thanks for the info

(Can't be arsed to find pic)
-
(amp88) DELETED by amp88
Statisticaly tristancliffe has one of the best chances of making the millionth post.
Sometimes i think thats what all his posts are for or that he might just do it all on his own.
Quote from patrese :Statisticaly tristancliffe has one of the best chances of making the millionth post.
Sometimes i think thats what all his posts are for or that he might just do it all on his own.

Why not Jakg? He got a higher post count.
But then we need to start thinking of "how many posts / user is actually USEFULL? " . And no, I did not point at nor Jakg or Tristan, but the geerally users of this forum.
yeah, why not..
Lock this, its annoying me. (And yes that should be good enough reason to lock :P)
#24 - Jakg
Quote from The Very End :Why not Jakg? He got a higher post count.

Look at the number of posts per day on average versus over the last few months - i think i'm at maybe 3-ish posts a day which means i'll get overtaken by someone else soon
Quote from Jakg : i think i'm at maybe 3-ish posts a day which means i'll get overtaken by someone else soon

if my maths is right then that would make it 14.5 years of posting every day.

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG