The online racing simulator
1 000 000 Posts :)
(44 posts, started )
#26 - MR_B
Quote from pb32000 :Lock this, its annoying me. (And yes that should be good enough reason to lock :P)

You've now forced me to post in a thread I was going to walk away from!

IBTL!
Quote from patrese :if my maths is right then that would make it 14.5 years of posting every day.

If Tristan keeps posting until S3 appears, he may just make it.

/gets coat.
Quote from Jakg :Look at the number of posts per day on average versus over the last few months - i think i'm at maybe 3-ish posts a day which means i'll get overtaken by someone else soon

Hehe, so do something about it then
#30 - Jakg
I really don't care about my post count....
Bullshit you do care about it as heck!
#32 - Jakg
What?

What benefit does a high post-count give me? All I ever seem to get is shit for how I must spam for it to be so high - yet like i've said all along, if you find a spammy post, PM me and it's gone - but not a SINGLE person has.

I despair sometimes.
Haha you replied to my post just to get yours higher!
#34 - Jakg
No - I replied to make a point.

But obviously me replying now is just to make a pointless number higher - so I can't really win.
vicious cycle .....
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam
Actually I agree with Jakg on this, first I thoughy he just was one of these spammers, but after helping me x-numbers of times with computer related and LFS related issues I changed my mind

Btw Jakg, do you know why some people canot change DXDIAG settings? Like, direct draw and acceleration change, got this one dude that could not change these things >.<
#37 - Jakg
What are you using DxDiag for? I actually can't remember the last time I needed to use it for anything - there should be another way of doing pretty much everything.
I dont see what the issue is with Jack having a high post count? The bulk of his posts are useful, conversational, informative or funny. He doesn't get drawn into arguments and he posts with a maturity beyond his years. Stick around long enough and Jack becomes like a household pet, we know his girlfriends name, the colour of his car, the fact his house is oil heated and has some lovely antique furniture in, we know about his job, and ... well, he's just a fixture and fitting of the forum.

He's a bit like the Private Messages link in the top right, always there, and sometimes you click it and see what's inside and descover something new.

And he's only recently been ussurped as the driver with the most famous 'doh I crashed whilst leading and with victory in sight' by fellow post-topping leaderboard member Tristan, which is always good for a bit of rib poking.

Anyway I only made this post in an effort to catch Jack up on the posting leaderboard, and to remind him of crashing out of the lead on the last corner.
#39 - Jakg
But Becky, I thought your cat looked like Hitler?
Quote from Jakg :What are you using DxDiag for? I actually can't remember the last time I needed to use it for anything - there should be another way of doing pretty much everything.

You can do it the easy way by right click with 'yer mouse on desctop, and then in advance settings. Either way, it's done for turning of hardware accleration so old games like Destruction Derby 2 still is playable on today's standar computers
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont see what the issue is with Jack having a high post count? The bulk of his posts are useful, conversational, informative or funny. He doesn't get drawn into arguments and he posts with a maturity beyond his years. Stick around long enough and Jack becomes like a household pet, we know his girlfriends name, the colour of his car, the fact his house is oil heated and has some lovely antique furniture in, we know about his job, and ... well, he's just a fixture and fitting of the forum.

Since when has LFS Forums become Heat Magazine or the like?
I know about there is nothing point but it´s quite nice to get so many posts with posters
I am a long way of
Quote from Jakg :But Becky, I thought your cat looked like Hitler?

For those who don't know, this is Jack's chat up line. He jockingly used it on me after we where laughing how it failed with a girl he really wanted to go out with and it's now a standing joke.

1 000 000 Posts :)
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG