The online racing simulator
drivenbypassion Turns Two!
(20 posts, started )
Later today, drivenbypassion will become two years old .

Over the past two years there have been a great many times where this team has supported all of its members personally, well beyond the "bounds" of an online racing team. We are a family, and we have grown together.

It feels great to get to this milestone and with the hope and solid grounding of many more to come.

Later we release the traditional website update and also a brand new set of skins along with many more supprises created for our dbp Family.

Please join me in wishing our 12 members a great birthday, and best wishes for the Christmas Season, and the new year to come.

drivenbypassion is:

Bozo, B-rad, DrDink, Flip, Kringle, Mike, Phil, Serpentine, Skinny, Sly_Guy, Stoney and Zomah

Thanks to you all for making this team what it is, and to the rest of you, Seasons Greatings
#2 - MR_B
Woo Hoo! Happy birthday to us all!
Happy birthday to you all! Congrats, seems like a very serious and solid team.
I remember when dbp just started, when I just started playing S2. Great and solid team. Happy Birthday guys! resent:
congrats dbp
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Good going!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear drivenbypassion, happy birthday to yooooouuuu!
niceone...gratz and have a peacful holiday
#8 - Cawwa
Congrats to you guys ...
#9 - MR_B
Congrats guys! All the best from CoRe Racing to another quality team in for the long haul.
Happy birhtday to DBP !

Congrats to reach this mark . I took part in two leagues this year from/with the dbp guys, and it was very very funny and good racing.

Will see you on track, guys!

AND: KEEP ON GOING !!!

P.S: Nice new website
Thank you all for the positive comments and good wishes We hope we see you in 2009 events !
Grats guys
#14 - th84
Happy B-day peeps!

Congrats!
Happy birthday, dbp. All the best from TDRT.
Congrats guys!
Happy birthday guys! I had quite a few funny momments with you guys while helping with the Formula Junior and while I raced a bit in the FormulaFXR (even tough I failed )
Only 3 more
happy birthday!
#20 - robt
Didnt seem thats its been so long. Just remember not to relax and keep the team together. the next 2 years are the hard ones. Be racing you guys soon! (if i can ever find ya on a server!)

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG