The online racing simulator
Race Center Event
(136 posts, started )
I would be intrested in this provided im not on anyones hitlist . Im easy for any day.
Wow you posted for the first time in years! I'll give you a lift.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow you posted for the first time in years! I'll give you a lift.

lol. I dont tent to post anymore. I just sit back and let nature take its course. I also dont need a lift. I have my car
LOL dam, was looking for an excuse to crash.

No nature on here by the way, it's all 100% steroid pumped testorone action anyway. (check the BNP thread )
Can I be put on the maybe depending on dates, but I should be fine for any . And i'm just up the road.....ish.....well 30 miles.

xx
Tristan, this sounds ace and it would only be a 100 mile round trip. Put me down on the list, but like others have said it all depends on the date. Probably after Christmas / in January is better for me. Just pick a date and if I can't make it, I can't make it!
Congrats on winning tristan, cool to see you share this with other people shows how cool and friendly LFS community is :grouphug:
You realise Tristan will have us all hail him as King before he lets us place a foot on race-sim-centre soil? Especially if we all start calling him Tristypoo...
Rubbish! I'm just after S14's Jaffa Cakes
I'd like to do this, you can add me to the list. Any time in January is good.
I'm also interested, could be good fun. The beginning of January would suit me best.
It's taken a while to get the information out of them, but this is the list of dates available at the moment. All weekends I think.

January
Sunday 11th 14:00 - 17:00
Sunday 25th Any time between 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday 31st 14.00 onwards

February
Sunday 1st 10.00 - 13.00
Sunday 8th 10:00 - 18.00
Saturday 14th/ Sunday 15th 10:00-18.00
Sunday 22nd 10:00-18.00

March
Sunday 1st 10:00 - 13:00

I think the 11th or the 25th of January is probably best? Give me some feedback and I'll book something. It's unlikely I'll be able to please you all, so apologies in advance if I book something you can't make. I've got to go with the majority really.
Saturday is better for me, not sure I'd like to do Sunday, then drive home and have to get up to work @ 5am the next morning.
Any of those dates are good for me at the mo Tristan, passed my test last week so will be able to drive down.

If I had to say which day suits me, I'd say Saturday.
Tristan! The things people will do to boost their 'End of Year Community Awards' votes, you should be a politician .

I have just come across this thread (almost literally:tilt, what a great gesture Tristian, you are a top bloke.

You will all have a great time at this I'm sure. I would love to come to something like this with you folks but due to working away at random dates I cannot be sure of being anywhere right now unfortunately.
While I have a mild preference for Saturday, I can just as easily make a Sunday, as it's going to be a long weekend trip down south for me either way. How many hours have you actually won at the centre? Some of those time slots are only 3 hours. My biggest preference is for the date that gives us the most time there.

Are the are plans for what to do afterwards? A meal together perhaps (given the finishing times look like either lunch of dinner time)?
#67 - bozo
Wow, I attended Bob Smith's event with my 2 kids. They were asking me at the weekend if they could go there again. I then stumble upon this post for the first time.

Count me in. One of the Sunday dates would suit me best, and I like the sound of food afterwards. There's a pub serving food just down the road, I seem to remember.

I won a trophy last time, but looking at the list of those interested this time, my ambitions are rather modest.
Don't worry bozo, you'll have no trouble beating me

I'm assuming it's not going to be a December date now, since we're almost at seasonal closing and the end of the month. Might be wise to try and avoid the worst of the weather too (although right now that could be any time up to February).

I don't mind Saturday or Sunday. Normally rehearse with the band on Sundays though, so I'd need to cancel that unless you want us to play a gig for you all - which would obviously need some forward planning
You need a decent backmarker.... Count me in if you still have space.
2 spaces left (but, of course, people drop out of these things when dates are finalised - and I am paying attention to what you suggest for dates. I'm erring towards the Sunday date - 25th January).

Bozo + 2 kids = 3 spaces. Plus Nihil = 4 spaces.

What to do? Are both the kids planning on playing too, or are they just coming to watch (silly question I know, but it's best to be sure).

I might have to start a reserve list.
Quote from tristancliffe :

What to do? Are both the kids planning on playing too, or are they just coming to watch (silly question I know, but it's best to be sure).

No, sensible question.... As I remember, Bozo's sprogs were very young, but quite keen on driving the Elise around Silverstone (GTR)! Start a reserve list, 'cause people are bound to drop out....

BTW: January 25th and GPL would be my preference, but happy to go with anything...
I'm sortah interested, i'd preffer between 7th/15th March though as i'm in Brighton already and that's not too far away. Any hope of that? I can't make January I got sales to spend all my money on.
Quote from tristancliffe :It's taken a while to get the information out of them, but this is the list of dates available at the moment. All weekends I think.

January
Sunday 11th 14:00 - 17:00
Sunday 25th Any time between 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday 31st 14.00 onwards

February
Sunday 1st 10.00 - 13.00
Sunday 8th 10:00 - 18.00
Saturday 14th/ Sunday 15th 10:00-18.00
Sunday 22nd 10:00-18.00

March
Sunday 1st 10:00 - 13:00

I think the 11th or the 25th of January is probably best? Give me some feedback and I'll book something. It's unlikely I'll be able to please you all, so apologies in advance if I book something you can't make. I've got to go with the majority really.

Well, I'm pretty easy going. Any day would be fine, but a Saturday would be preferable.

Btw what is actually happening down there? A bit LFS LAN party kind of thing?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Btw what is actually happening down there? A bit LFS LAN party kind of thing?

From reading their site/forums, it still seems they're still only using GPL. :|
GPL is just as good - Haven't played it for donkeys years..

Race Center Event
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG