The online racing simulator
Race Center Event
(136 posts, started )
GPL is alright, good for some laughs =)

The only difference between gpl and lfs is that he has a sector timer that shows up on the screen for gpl, where lfs he has nothing.
Right-o! Flight and lift all arranged. I will see you all on the 25th!

And by the way, I *really* hope that some of you stick around for a while afterwards for something to eat (and perhaps for something to drink, yes?).
Depends on money, here. Living on £30 a week is bad enough, lol

Would be nice if we all went to have a pub-lunch afterwards, although some of us have to drive home so we can't get the booze flowing.

Tristan - Are we all meeting at the centre itself, or are we meeting somewhere else and then converging on the centre? Can we have some final details if possible, please.
Working that day and can't get it off

Oh well
Not like you would have come anyway, Jack.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :
Antt I am coming from Oxford way if there is a slot for me, maybe I could give you a lift, I donno about sitting in a car for two hours with someone I don't know though.

Dont worry i'm the friendly non murdering type . On a different note I might be getting two mates to come down with me so we could pick you up on the way. If they dont come then I still need a lift.
Quote from felplacerad :And by the way, I *really* hope that some of you stick around for a while afterwards for something to eat (and perhaps for something to drink, yes?).

Well you know if all else fails, you can count on me. Of course I'll have to wait on the alcohol as I'm chaffeuring your skinny bearded ass about the place.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Tristan - Are we all meeting at the centre itself, or are we meeting somewhere else and then converging on the centre? Can we have some final details if possible, please.

I'd suggest, for those able to arrive early, to meet up at The Hut as we did before, as it's about a 2 minute drive from the race center (and most of that is navigating around to the back of the shopping complex).
Sounds cool! Since I don't have a sat-nav mount for my bike, I'm using the old "get to J12 on the M3 and follow some written instructions" method.

As long as the weather is fairly nice (read dry/semi warm) it should take me aproximatly 1 hour to get there. I'd probably leave around 11, 11.30, so getting there for say 12 to 12.30pm. Getting to the race centre itself is pretty simple for me, from checking google maps. What/where is this "hut" you speak of?

If it's a Pizza Hut I'm going to stab myself.. after I've had one of those unlimited ice-cream things ;D
A little research and voila:
Quote from Bob Smith :Meeting place:
The Hut is a large pub (Beefeater chain) with plenty of car parking, 2 minute walk from the race centre. Ideal. Mmm, beer. And lunch, for the non-alcoholics among us.

Ahh, my mistake. So it's just a bit futher on down the road, going southbound, fair enough. If I arrive in time I may check in there first. Going to be awkward going round and saying "hi are you bob?" to all the tables till I find the right one.
Have made a new details thread now that some stuff is confirmed. Might as well keep the discussion in one place so I don't have to check too many threads and then miss important ones.

Please continue to post in the new thread - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52593

Mr Mod can lock this one now.

Race Center Event
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG