The online racing simulator
DW : Head 2 Head vol5 (final of the series)
(59 posts, started )
Quote from Mysho :Any other non-megaupload download link available?

Uploading to rapidshare now

Quote from evilpimp :Some say he does not have a brain but he is controlled by little aliens inside his head

And if you feed him a waffle, he will singlehandedly drive all the MOE events in one stint

Thanks for the coments.
P.S: Niko, you're a bastard
Weeeeeeeeeeeee that was exceptionally good!

(you forgot to give subtitles a colour though)

Funny with excellent camera angles and a great overall look, this was defitely worth the wait.
As micheal sad there were al white.

But nice video loved the ending to, Now i have to make run for it becaus lynce probably wants to kill me
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

That's an unfortunate use of that smiley.......

I dunno how to say this....
Wank?
i must say the ending was extremley funny, the whole chase scene behind the credits was epic
Ok, added another download link at the first post for those who can't download from megaupload. Hope this helps.

@MP3Astra - I actually coloured the subtitles, it's just they are too bleek (correct word?).

@Niko - you have an avatar, that suggest I need an exorcist... ofcourse I love it, but you're still a bastard
Quote from squidhead :
@MP3Astra - I actually coloured the subtitles, it's just they are too bleek (correct word?).

I'd use the word pale. But yeah, they are very pale and even from close-up I can't tell the difference. Maybe it's my monitor.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That's an unfortunate use of that smiley.......

I dunno how to say this....

Uhm sorry what? are u down or just becoming to serious
This one is really awesome watched the youtube version and want to download the full quality version but can't get past the security code thingy.. the little pic with the code shows as broken ~.~

*fixed.. downloading now!

Anyway, about the vid.. I really love the humor used.. kinda like they use in TopGear which is the kind of humor I like best Also on the technical side, the angles used and Japanese speech is really nice!

More vids like this one are greatly appreciated
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Uhm sorry what? are u down or just becoming to serious

I was joking , sheesh!
Lollolll.... nice video Squid! mx to u too.
I seriously lol'd at the ending. Hilarious stuff.

Great one.
DW : Head 2 Head vol 6 ?

Great video, squid.
wow nice vid 10/10
The sound you used for the FZR was that the sound of the Gallardo? and what car was the sound of the XRR from?
Quote from swisscosmo :wow nice vid 10/10
The sound you used for the FZR was that the sound of the Gallardo? and what car was the sound of the XRR from?

Ferrari F355 with racing exhaust and a Mine's Skyline R34 GT-R

Quote from Lynce :vol 6

I'll think about it
Quote from squidhead : I'll think about it

WOOO PARTAYYYY WE'RE GETTING AN EPISODE 6 WOOOO!!!!

Hehehe now you better not dissapoint us =_=.
Better make that episode Squid , otherwise I can guaranty you an angry mob
Quote from squidhead :Ferrari F355 with racing exhaust and a Mine's Skyline R34 GT-R

[/color][/size][/b]I'll think about it

Just don't give us a release date, you see what happens.......
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Just don't give us a release date, you see what happens.......

January 24th

Actually I doubt that, I'm going to be leaving for some 4 months in late January, so probably mid 2009.
How many people should I add to my hater count?

DW : Head 2 Head vol5 (final of the series)
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG