The online racing simulator
DW : Head 2 Head vol5 (final of the series)
(59 posts, started )
Well, the last video of the series. The idea is getting old and no fresh tweaks are out so I guess this is as far as it goes.

Medium Quality download(pretty watchable 1024x768. 140 mb)

Rapidshare download for megaupload sufferers

Youtube (surprisingly, also watchable)

Well, enjoy the show.

Edit: some info, since I got quite an amount of demands for vol.6
If you really want to see this, help me out a bit
PM me with ideas for
Cars; car stats; challenges; jokes; skins... anything. Scripts usually take quite a lot of time to produce for me...Crediting is guaranteed and featuring in the video is possible (like Lynce for example)
haha, thats best video from you mate! i just love it, superb storyline, and its funny, very enjoyable to watch! nice work!
9.5/10
e: I wish to see more!
that video is one of the best lfs videos i have seen.
10/10 from me
I would like to see more
#4 - J@tko
Love the ending haha

Very nice movie
Very nice movie

10/10.
That was a good watch, benny hill LOL...
#7 - kaynd
This is really fun. Even if it sounds a bit strange, applying top gear logic with best motoring speakers. I really can’t imagine Τsuchiya not knowing how to start a car like that, or Kurosawa (Gan san) crashing a car in a corner like that :P but this is also a fun part
Ι rofled a lot at the last part when Lynce arrived :biggrinfl

nice work
Quote from kaynd :This is really fun. Even if it sounds a bit strange, applying top gear logic with best motoring speakers.

Well, I know it sounds weird, but it's much less problematic than having a voiceover. You'd have to get a person with reasonable English, (in this case - 3 persons), get proper recording equipment or at least a quiet apartment. So, the speakers are there just so symbolise that people are talking.

On the other hand - that's a much better reception than I have expected. Even Hades gave it a high score. Thanks for the comments and I got quite a different project coming on, and trust me, this should be even more interesting (more japanese speakers though)
#9 - Mysho
I agree with posts above, somehow I enjoyed whole movie. nice one Squid.

btw. Any other non-megaupload download link available?
Definately worth the watch, loved the camera angles and the storyline in general.

Great video

and Merry Christmass back to you.
I never seen a 10 minutes movie that's so short. High fives!
well I don't like story-telling movies at all.. so I rarely watch them.. but this one was certainly the best one I've ever seen! first I thought with its nearly 10 minutes it will be way too long and boring, but that wasn't the case.

nice variety of camera angles, sounds and songs - and the elements of racing even persuaded the racing fanatic in me

well done!
Nice vid Squid ! great as ( with 1 S ) always ! Have a dumpling !
#14 - JJ72
lol what's with lynce speaking japanese
Hehe very nicely done squid!
Awesome. Made me laugh few times
Lol amazing video! :P

Funny and great editing!

BigTime = The Stig :P
In the video quality is much better.

Well, what can I tell you do not know already.

I laughed a lot. When you told me that he was going to have humor in the video that was not thought of this style. A very mature humor.

When I saw that my nickname came out in the credits and that put the phrase "Lynce wants to kill me", fleeing with a UF1000, I thought I was dying of laughter.

An essential part of any video collection of videos from LFS.

You deserve to be in the Hall of Fame along with Unokeva, FOX1977, BigTime and Eblise.

A hug champion.

"weres squid?" best part of the movie when that UF1 shot out
Excellent movie Squid.
I like it very much & the end of the movie is awesome.
great music, great story, great editing, no lfs movie made me laugh like that before, really really nice!
Quote from evilpimp :
BigTime = The Stig :P

A new nickname perhaps?

By far the best H2H yet... After this one being so good, you've forced us to make you do vol. 6.
The ending is funny, I wasn't expecting a UF1
Quote from BigTime :A new nickname perhaps?

By far the best H2H yet... After this one being so good, you've forced us to make you do vol. 6.

+1 :P

( I agree with The Stig. Some say he does not have a brain but he is controlled by little aliens inside his head.)
Quote from evilpimp :( I agree with The Stig. Some say he does not have a brain but he is controlled by little aliens inside his head.)

Sometimes I wish I'd have this problem... :alien2:

(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG