The online racing simulator
I LOVE the demo. Is the S2 worth it?
Hi all! So I'm totally impressed by the demo, the BEST online simulator EVER! I'm asking you if the S2 is worth the money?
Definitely. More cars to drive and more tracks but more importantly (IMO) access to a far better quality of clean races on licenced servers.
Quote from kimd41 :Hi all! So I'm totally impressed by the demo, the BEST online simulator EVER! I'm asking you if the S2 is worth the money?

Is tehere even a question in that hell yeah it is its the best full game I ever bought and its actualy cheap compared to like say Iracing or any Simbin
product.

Its so low in price compared to those so i say just buy it and enyoy the fun
#4 - garph
Yes. If you like the demo that much, I think that you will be able to pay for S2.
its so not worth it if your a noob that crashes.

it IS worth it if you want clean races better cars and better driftorz
Quote from kimd41 :Hi all! So I'm totally impressed by the demo, the BEST online simulator EVER! I'm asking you if the S2 is worth the money?

It sure is. I bought mine as soon as i got my VISA
You're playing the best racing simulation man.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :its so not worth it if your a noob that crashes.

it IS worth it if you want clean races better cars and better driftorz

Clearly I'm not a noob. I was going to buy it but reading the user agreement, I noticed this:

Quote :
3.2You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock. 3.3We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.

Does that mean I can infinite unlocks? Eg: I format and unlock my S2 5 times in a week. Does that mean I'll get another unlock next week or they'll be over? Sorry for such questions, but I'm not english.
The way it is now is as following:

you buy, you get 3 unlocks.

every week, you'll get one unlock, unless you have 2 left already.

If you still run out of unlocks, drop the devs a mail to recieve one more
Every week you can unlock LFS 3 times.
your choice to buy, do the rigth one
Sweet. I'm getting the S2 licence next week or so. Thanks for the help, this topic can be locked now.
Nice! Now you can look forward to Scirocco
There are more topics like this mayeb they shoudl stick al of those togetter to convince demo racers even more
Quote from Chrisuu01 :There are more topics like this mayeb they shoudl stick al of those togetter to convince demo racers even more

You mean some kind of "I'm happy I convinced a demo racer to buy LFS" club
You will notice, and get surprised, how easily you get bored of other games after you have tried full version of LFS. I have a xbox 360 and a ps3 and im sick of all the games i have for them.. but LFS just never ever gets boring. Seriously the best game i have ever bought

Go for it
Quote from Hoshimodo :You mean some kind of "I'm happy I convinced a demo racer to buy LFS" club

Uhm whel...
Quote from kimd41 : the BEST online simulator EVER! I'm asking you if the S2 is worth the money?

you answerd it yourself... if you like the demo, BUY IT more cars with brilliant physics nice tracks and less wreckers
A few LFS drivers - including myself - have 2 S2 licenses!
Some might even have more.
Been playing since 2003
Not bored yet
Worth every penny
and more
Quote from Chris P :A few LFS drivers - including myself - have 2 S2 licenses!
Some might even have more.

Why lol? Except if you have bought it for a friend as i did
Quote from Wakey :Been playing since 2003
Not bored yet
Worth every penny
and more

Dito

Totally, every penny of it.
You got playing for years

Pretty much a stupid question tbh. You say it's the best game ever, and yet you're here asking "is it worth it". I don't see how that makes sense.

I LOVE the demo. Is the S2 worth it?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG