The online racing simulator
Quote from kimd41 :Hi all! So I'm totally impressed by the demo, the BEST online simulator EVER! I'm asking you if the S2 is worth the money?

Yes

IM S2 BUT FROM A FRIEND DONT BAN ME OK ?
Don't buy s2, or you'll become one of 'em! Join the cool people in between the poor ones and cocky ones
Quote from Electric Eye :Don't buy s2, or you'll become one of 'em! Join the cool people in between the poor ones and cocky ones

hahahahahah ... nice try .... xD

OT: S2 is worth it , i bought it in july this year, and now i cant stop thinking how the **** i was a demo racer for 4 long years ...... anyway i have it now and im sure that you deserve it..... and think about it.... one more licence bought = more money to devellop this incredible Racing Simulator ... =D

+ if u buy your license now you will get the Scirocco aswell ..... something that the demoers wont ! mouahahahahahahahahahahah
Just to note, if you buy S1 now you'll get scirocco as well! And what a massive saving! 12 pounds and you still get the cool scirocco!

Just think of the HUGEE!! variety of servers you get when you become one of the cool S1 licensed people. Grrr this bit so turns me on... think of the rargh tuuurrbooosss, that means power dude! Or if you're mad enough and don't care about your kids and wife losing a father - take a ride in the LX6, it'll blow your mind off!

By the way being S1 licensed also means that you're entitled to make suggestions in the suggestion's thread! And to many more cool threads about developing LFS!

Technically you're allowed that anyway, but in reality, in this dog eat dog world that doesn't always happen.

No I'm not too excited.

*hopefully my facts are correct*

For some reason S2ers seem to be more enthusiastic about this game than Scawen himself. Or it's just a huge coincidence that we've got so many convincing sellers in here.
Quote from Zyrez :You will notice, and get surprised, how easily you get bored of other games after you have tried full version of LFS. I have a xbox 360 and a ps3 and im sick of all the games i have for them.. but LFS just never ever gets boring. Seriously the best game i have ever bought

Go for it

im extreamly susprised most racing sims can only keep my attention for a few weeks
but so far RBR has had me adicted for 3 months and its taken 3/4 years for me to get bored of lfs long live LFS
If you love racing ,just but it
For me just the demo is worth the price of the full S2 licence. Hopefully I'll be able to get mine soon (do you hear me Santa?). Just divide the licence price by the hours you play, and you will find that the cost per hour is negligeable. So even if you pay for the licence, you still get to play the game for free .
Quote from Electric Eye :Just to note, if you buy S1 now you'll get scirocco as well! And what a massive saving! 12 pounds and you still get the cool scirocco!

Scots... :rolleyes:
Quote from EliteAti :It sure is. I bought mine as soon as i got my VISA
You're playing the best racing simulation man.

Same thing here.
Completely agree

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG