(336 posts, started )

Poll : Do you smoke marijuana?

NEVER!!
Once a week or more
never but I wouldn't mind
Maybe once every 6 months ish
Once a month
Once a year
Quote from BAMBO :for me it's a plain and definitive never to marijuana or any other form of body poison.

So you avoid fast food too, right?

I'd happily drip LSD into my eyes or snort popping candy or whatever but you couldn't drag me into a McDonalds, no way man, that stuff will kill you.
I've smoked cannabis and had many ecstacy pills which, in effect is more drugs than someone who only injects heroine is taking, but I refuse to, and will not submit myself to abusing my body, it's like being anorexic or having some kind of disorder like this, you don't gain anything from it, you're just diluded into THINKING that you do.
So you've never done anything just to see what it was like?
Harder drugs than cannabis are sold legally everyday and nobody cares about it. I can go out from a pharmacy with a bag of chemicals that could kill an elephant.

It's called hipocrisy.
Quote from thisnameistaken :So you've never done anything just to see what it was like?

Ecstacy and Cannabis, I stopped Ecstacy because I enjoyed it TOO much. I stopped Cannabis because it did nothing FOR me.
Quote from BlueFlame :I've smoked cannabis and had many ecstacy pills which, in effect is more drugs than someone who only injects heroine is taking, but I refuse to, and will not submit myself to abusing my body, it's like being anorexic or having some kind of disorder like this, you don't gain anything from it, you're just diluded into THINKING that you do.

Hi.
Cannabis is soft drug. I don't argue its good or bad.
But ecstasy its another level, its dangerous in my opinion.
And heroin is for last level junkies, the end of the line really.
In my opinion you cant put those drugs in the same bag
Quote from tiagolapa :Hi.
Cannabis is soft drug. I don't argue its good or bad.
But ecstasy its another level, its dangerous in my opinion.
And heroin is for last level junkies, the end of the line really.
In my opinion you cant put those drugs in the same bag

I can. They are all illegal.
Which one of these drugs would you give to a child? None.
Quote from BlueFlame :I can. They are all illegal.

Dude, you're messed up royally. Think before you post. :doh:
Quote from BlueFlame :I can. They are all illegal.

...I know they are illegal. And they are drugs so same bag...DOH...

Would you give alcohol? Or cigarettes? Yes i know they are illegal for kids...dont be smartass

Like Eldanor posted: stop the hypocrisy please..

I don't know if you drink or smoke or whatever... just this society is wrong
Personally I am not against the taking of drugs, I just choose not to take most of them. My exceptions being alcohol, tobacco and cannabis.

I choose to smoke weed with a few mates, never more than once a week. We normally, go on a walk on quite back roads, on the way to Asda. As cliched as it sounds, convesations about space happen fairly often.

If we don't walk back roads we go to a friends house and just sit around watching films and old cartoons, talking rubbish, generally having a peacefull, fun time.

I choose to do cannabis over other drugs becuase I enjoy it. Done pills a couple of times and don't really like them. Seeing people on ket puts me off. Family happenings put me off doing crack, coke and heroin.

Wouldn't mind doing shrooms.

Smoked salvia a couple of times as well, that was fun. And legal.

Personally I think cannabis should be legalized in a similar way it is in the Netherlands, allowing certain shops to sell with a licence in small quantities, where the goverment would charge tax I imagine. That would probably mean lower prices for weed (or maybe not) and less dealers on the streets.

This song kind of represents my feelings towards cannabis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI
Quote from BlueFlame :Klutch is too agressive against those who think drugs wreck lives (and they clearly do) I'll analyze him, I think hes agressive because he does drugs himself and knows that it's wrong, he knows that it can destroy him, but he either, #1 Cannot accept it, or #2 Cannot stop.

Excuse me?
Where the **** do you get off judging me like that?
You know NOTHING about me.
My (very) little drug use is controlled.
Yes, i know society doesn't accept it as a way of life, but the friends im around do. So i don't give two shits.
I welcome all sorts of ways of life, i'm not one to judge, unlike you.
Grow the **** up, and dont read a book by its cover.

No, i wasn't agressive before. But i am now, because the WORST thing you could have done was assume, and judge things of me that you know NOTHING about.
Well of course your freinds would, they're all drug users so obviously you bond together Any normal person would think differently.
An obsessive personality will manifest around anything you can imagine, including:

- Eating
- Shopping
- Gaming
- Slot machines and gambling in general
- etc...

And of course, drugs.

Nobody says drugs are healthy, even alcohol is worse for your body than cannabis, abuse of coffee will lead you to health problems, and as I said before, better we don't start talking about antidepressives and shits like that.

You can wreck your life with nearly anything you do without control or responsibility, and of course, using drugs is one of those things.

So, let's star being responsible of what we do with our lives and let the rest do with theirs whatever they want.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well of course your freinds would, they're all drug users so obviously you bond together Any normal person would think differently.

¿What is a normal person for you?
Someone who doesn't do drugs.

Let's face it, someone who NEVER speeds whilst driving will frown heavily upon those that do. Those that speed will not.

In this case, the speeders are the drug users, and the people that NEVER speed are the non drug users. I'm just saying that you can't say "oh well my freinds say it's ok so it's ok", because life, unfortunatly, doesn't work like that.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Someone who doesn't do drugs.

Let's face it, someone who NEVER speeds whilst driving will frown heavily upon those that do. Those that speed will not.

Do you ever speed while driving?

It's illegal y'know. To extend your logic, "it's illegal for a reason". So do you do it?
I actually don't speed at the moment. Since I'm practising for my big test (I don't drive yet, ride around on mah L-plates), I stay within speed-limits. (unless overtaking, and even so after I've past I'll drop back down to the speed limit)

Besides, my bike is illegal for me to ride as it's de-restricted, I don't feel like getting extra attention

In this case, the speeders are the drug users, and the people that NEVER speed are the non drug users. I'm just saying that you can't say "oh well my freinds say it's ok so it's ok", because life, unfortunatly, doesn't work like that.

LOL, so you decide what's normal. Or worse, you accept the social definition of "normal".

I have my degree, my job, my girlfriend, my house, my friends... I don't give a sh*t about being socially normal, I'm happy and that's what matters to me.

You posted you drink at night. Thats not a drug?

Alcohol is cool until you come home drunk and beat your wife and kids.
Im not saying you ever going to do that. That is just a really common example unfortunately.

I think you need to stop saying nonsense if you are a drug user too.
Yeah alcohol is social acceptable and legal and that's the hypocrisy and ignorance of normal people

Please don't take me wrong, personally im against hard drugs, but if someone want to do them go ahead, if you dont disturb other people its fine (ex: street crime because of drug money)
Quote from tiagolapa :I think you need to stop saying nonsense if you are a drug user too.Yeah alcohol is social acceptable and legal and that's the hypocrisy and ignorance of normal people

Please don't take me wrong, personally im against hard drugs, but if someone want to do them go ahead, if you dont disturb other people its fine (ex: street crime because of drug money)

Perfectly explained.

Now, I'm off to bed.
Quote from Eldanor :LOL, so you decide what's normal. Or worse, you accept the social definition of "normal".

I have my degree, my job, my girlfriend, my house, my friends... I don't give a sh*t about being socially normal, I'm happy and that's what matters to me.

I defined nothing. I just said that different groups of people, by nature, view different things as being acceptable, while others will not. Don't mis-read my post. Nudists, for example. They think it's ok to walk around with their dongs flapping in the breeze. However, you and I may not. Does it mean that it is ok, because they say so?

Quote :You posted you drink at night. Thats not a drug?

But it's a legal drug which I'm well within my rights to use. What's more than that, I know exactly what can/will happen. (Which is my point)

Quote :Alcohol is cool until you come home drunk and beat your wife and kids.
Im not saying you ever going to do that. That is just a really common example unfortunately.

Very extreme, I could think of many simular examples for drugs such as Marijuna as well (or any other drug apart from Nictone tbh..)

Quote :I think you need to stop saying nonsense if you are a drug user too.
Yeah alcohol is social acceptable and legal and that's the hypocrisy and ignorance of normal people

I think the ignorance is that drug users can only come back and say "WELL YOU DRINK/SMOKE TOO". So what? We're allowed, probbably because the effects of both are well known and documented, so that a drinker/smoker knows full well what will happen to them, where as someone who smokes the occasional/regular joint does not. Could make them Jesus, or it could kill them on their first few puffs - You never know.

Quote :Please don't take me wrong, personally im against hard drugs, but if someone want to do them go ahead, if you dont disturb other people its fine (ex: street crime because of drug money)

As am I, however there plenty of times there are drug offenders that do cause trouble, not neccisarly actively, but passively. Besides, not sure about other countries, but I've watched enough of those "Cop" shows based in Britain that even our own police force do not take the issue seriously. There was one person who was a known Marijuana user, who was pulled over on a traffic offense. He was found to have Marijuana on him and admited he'd smoked some that very evening. What did the police do? THEY LET THE LITTLE SHIT WALK FREE WITH NOTHING BUT A WARNING. And that's what angers me.

I'm all for people doing exactly what they want, however when I say "meh that's bad you shouldn't blah blah", they're like "WELL YOU DRINK SO IT'S WORSE THAN ME BLAH BLAH", completly IGNORING the fact that what I do is legal, where as they're doing is NOT. You can call that blind ignorance, but I call that being a generally law abiding citizen. (Not that I'm perfect, but doing drugs is not a "minor slip up" tbh) Hell, I call it ignorance on the drug users behalf. They're so ignorant to the risks involved with their drug habits, and how illegal it is, that they find any excuse to turn it around.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Very extreme, I could think of many simular examples for drugs such as Marijuna as well

Yes, please do give examples showing the link between violence and Cannabis, the drug that makes you more relaxed, friendly and less physical. That would be grand
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well of course your freinds would, they're all drug users so obviously you bond together Any normal person would think differently.

Uh, no?
Some of my friends are drug users yes, but most aren't.
But they also happen to be open minded, as aslong as we're safe they dont really mind.

So as i said...stop judging me when you know nothing about me
Quote from S14 DRIFT :http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article648195.ece (semi off topic but some good bits in there)

YES I KNOW IT'S THE TIMES DON'T SHOUT AT ME.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1435974.stm

Quote :
Online the link to violence was not due to any effects of the drug - instead it was because users are involved in the illegal drug market.

Quote :
halt a crime wave among children who are stealing to buy drugs and graduating to more dangerous drugs.

maybe you should actually READ before you post a link?

These have nothing to do with the drug itself.
Someone chooses to steal, or go to harder drugs, they are choosing it THEMSELVES.

Marijuana and me
(336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG