Poll : Do you smoke marijuana?

NEVER!!
Once a week or more
never but I wouldn't mind
Maybe once every 6 months ish
Once a month
Once a year
:sadbanana

Well you explained it in a simple way, so I understand now. Y'all can stop flaming me.
I'm not flaming you by no means. Im just trying to give a pot-head POV.
-
(patrese) DELETED by patrese
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::sadbanana

Well you explained it in a simple way, so I understand now.

thank god!
that was a heavy labour
a reformed addict who takes the "odd" drink is still an addict in my book. as th84 said, until you completely stop, you're still an addict.
example;
i give up smoking but smoke the odd ciggarette at the weekends to help me though the tough day i had at work. would you say i am still addicted? because i would say that i was. now you've made my skins warp. time to rack up a fresh set me finx.
"Addiction was a term used to describe a devotion, attachment, dedication, inclination, etc. Nowadays, however, the term addiction is used to describe a recurring compulsion by an individual to engage in some specific activity, despite harmful consequences to the individual's health, mental state ..."

... I'm not an addict
just for the benefit of the tape (so to speak) addiction - Dependence on a chemical substance to the extent that a physiological and/or strong psychological need is established. (http://www.snowdenmentalhealth.com/glossary.mgi)
didn't you say that you drink more when you've had a bad day? because you feel it help you relax maybe?
please show where it says what the word addiction means"devotion, attachment, dedication, inclination". i have never heard someone tell me that they're addicted to me. nor have i grown an addiction to my dog.
you see where this is going.
I said that after a long / hard day it can help me relax. Not that I drink 10 pints after a shitty day.

Please, check on Wiki.
cuz if it's on wiki, it has to be true
No, but even you know that to be addicted to something, you need to have a dependance on it. I am not dependant on alcohol. I don't have to have it, and I don't need it.
I always thought that you shouldn't drink any drop of alcohol at all if you once were addicted in order to not fall back again. TBH, it sounds as if you already did but won't admit it.

I'm not sure if this is true anyway. You are 17 according to your profile and you already were an alcohol addict? WTH.
Sounds like your typical attention seeker if you ask me.
NEVER
Drugs (like marijuana, crack, LSD (almost misspelled it LCD ), etc) are the worst thing someone can use for destruct it's own life...

Don't quote this message, I'm not going to get back here
Quote from Velociround :NEVER
Drugs (like marijuana, crack, LSD (almost misspelled it LCD ), etc) are the worst thing someone can use for destruct it's own life...

Oops
Quote from Velociround :NEVER

Closed mindedness at its best.
Quote from zeugnimod :I always thought that you shouldn't drink any drop of alcohol at all if you once were addicted in order to not fall back again. TBH, it sounds as if you already did but won't admit it.

I'm not sure if this is true anyway. You are 17 according to your profile and you already were an alcohol addict? WTH.

You're right on that (bolded part), but why would I admit something that's not true? Being an addict means that I am dependant upon it. I'm not dependant on it.

Quote from Klutch :Sounds like your typical attention seeker if you ask me.

No-one did ask you. You can't judge my past experiences because firstly, you don't know what went on, and secondly, you don't know what went on. Oh wait.
i think that's where you're missing the point. the fact that you still drink shows you have some kind of dependancy to the fire water. so what, you can control it now, but not enough to completely give it up. and hense the addiction.
Klutch is too agressive against those who think drugs wreck lives (and they clearly do) I'll analyze him, I think hes agressive because he does drugs himself and knows that it's wrong, he knows that it can destroy him, but he either, #1 Cannot accept it, or #2 Cannot stop.
Quote from BlueFlame :Klutch is too agressive against those who think drugs wreck lives (and they clearly do) I'll analyze him, I think hes agressive because he does drugs himself and knows that it's wrong, he knows that it can destroy him, but he either, #1 Cannot accept it, or #2 Cannot stop.

I think abuse is the key word here. You can take drugs responsibly and they will not "destroy" your life. It just depends if you have that responsibility, because if you don't, then it probably will mess up your life.
In no way, can the use of an illegal substance be responsible.
No illegal activity can be done responsibly.
Here we go again...

So what if Alcohol was illegal and Cannabis legal, since it could be either way round. Would that then mean that you could no longer use alcohol without messing up your life?

Take the UK, this year about 8,000 people died from alcohol (not verified, but similar figures for the past few years), but that's fine because its legal. Many people use Cannabis even though its illegal, but only about 10 deaths are linked to cannabis.

But apparently Cannabis cannot be smoked responsibly?

Graffiti is always irresponsible? In places with no laws is everyone irresponsible? Oh I see, we need the government to tell us what we can and can't do, because we are all like sheep...

Nice black and white ideas there, maybe you need to open your mind as well...
Quote from RossUK :Here we go again...

So what if Alcohol was illegal and Cannabis legal, since it could be either way round. Would that then mean that you could no longer use alcohol without messing up your life?

Take the UK, this year about 8,000 people died from alcohol (not verified, but similar figures for the past few years), but that's fine because its legal. Many people use Cannabis even though its illegal, but only about 10 deaths are linked to cannabis.

But apparently Cannabis cannot be smoked responsibility?

Graffiti is always irresponsible? In places with no laws is everyone irresponsible? Oh I see, we need the government to tell us what we can and can't do, because we are all like sheep...

Nice black and white ideas there, maybe you need to open your mind as well...

Well that's a bad attempt, because I don't drink either.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well that's a bad attempt, because I don't drink either.

That doesn't really change the point I'm trying to make...
Quote from RossUK :That doesn't really change the point I'm trying to make...

I don't drink for the same reason I don't smoke, snort, inject, or ingest, any illegal drugs.
but you probably beat your meat like it owes you money though lmao
Didn't read trough the whole thread but I will post my mind anyway.

Marijuana, Cannabis, etc. are the same thing as alcohol, cigars, cigarettes......drugs. I' not planning , not even thinking about drinking or smoking in any point in my life because it simply isn't good. It doesn't make you smarter, faster, stronger, nothing.. it just makes you weaker in any way possible , it's poison in every shape and size to which you will get addicted ,if your mind is not strong enough, thus making you spent more money on more poison which will take your health at an even lower level.
So for me it's a plain and definitive never to marijuana or any other form of body poison. Their is simply no point in doing it.

Marijuana and me
(336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG