(336 posts, started )

Poll : Do you smoke marijuana?

NEVER!!
Once a week or more
never but I wouldn't mind
Maybe once every 6 months ish
Once a month
Once a year
a common paranoia that most people who is stoned go trhough for example is that people is looking at you a lot

most people i know who smoke has gone through this
Quote from lerts :a common paranoia that most people who is stoned go trhough for example is that people is looking at you a lot

most people i know who smoke has gone through this

Normally when I'm stoned I really dont give a shit who is looking at me.
I tried it back in 1998 ish when i was 14. Lots of my mates smoked so i thought i may as well try it as i had nothing to lose. However, these friends of mine were kinda known as 'hardcore stoners' so no little joint, oh no, it was a lung fashioned from a 2l cola bottle and a bread bag. like this..
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/ ... s/bongs_diagrams_lung.jpg
No resin either, only strong skunk. I inhaled it all, coughed a lot, my mouth went totally dry and i got a little paranoid. So i decided to go home, managed to fall off my BMX bike on the way home. I got home ate lots of crisps and went to sleep as i felt terribly sick. I woke two hours later with stomach ache and had diarrohea for the rest of the afternoon.

Since then i have had the occasional couple of drags on a joint maybe once every couple of years when i was on the continent from time to time, but its pretty much a no for me.
Quote from th84 :Normally when I'm stoned I really dont give a shit who is looking at me.

snap. but i won't play any games that have zombies in them. they can't be trusted.
#330 - AMB
Cotton mouth and munchies ftw?
Quote from dadge :snap. but i won't play any games that have zombies in them. they can't be trusted.

LOL! Are you showing signs of paranoia?
no, the dead should be exactly that. DEAD!!!!
once, one of my team mates had a very deep conversation about flux capacitors. did you know that there's the ammount of energy (21.1gigawatts) in a bolt of lightning was replicated using only 1 banana skin +empty pepsi tin?
Quote from th84 :The only side effects that I've ever experienced are a craving for something sweet and maybe even a tasty beverage (non-alcoholic, of course )

I always crave savoury food. But I think that's because I like savoury food more anyway.

I'm always feel like savoury food.
Quote from dadge : did you know that there's the ammount of energy (21.1gigawatts) in a bolt of lightning was replicated using only 1 banana skin +empty pepsi tin?

O'RLY? I had no idea.

I recently learned that when you sneeze you actually have 1/8th of an orgaism. (that handy fact came courtesy of the show "Little people, big world")
Hahahahaha, has anyone seen the famous "Kenny vs Spenny - Who can smoke the most weed", yet? It's pretty amusing actually :P. It's these two people seeing who can smoke the most weed, in a sort of competition, and they get totally smashed hahaha.... You can find it on Youtubes, etc.

Marijuana and me
(336 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG